Chapter 1

YUNJIN:

Yunjin was a photographer. she booked tickets back to her hometown Illinois, Indiana, Yunjin waited patiently on the bench for her plain to arrive.

her plain finally arrived after about 45 minutes. As she was boarding her plain she saw a beautiful girl she had short brown hair with blonde highlights,dark brown eyes ,a small yet flat nose,big lips,and she was a bit tall she looked about 5'4ft or more and she was very gorgeous.

As she walked pass the brunette trying to make herself look as casual as possible but then they both made eye contact on accident Yunjin was shy but also nervous but she broke the eye contact first and walked past chaewon straight to her seat as chaewon yelled out "have a nice flight!".

As Yunjin murmured "you to...". Yunjin placed her things up in the cabin and took a seat, she saw Chaewon all the way at the entrance letting people enter. Yunjin was hesitant to give this girl her number and she was overthinking it, but she ended up ripping a small piece of paper and wrote her number down.

she was kinda hesitant to give her it and nervous but she was capable and confident enough to do it. She finally arrived to her stop,as she got off a man was grabbing his suitcase from the cabin above he bumped into Yunjin.

Yunjin dropped her note she bent down and looked for it but she lost it,someone screamed "hurry up I don't have all day" the man apologized "I'm so sorry but I am late for an interview" as he scurried off.

She bent down and started looking for her note,she couldn't find it so she gave up took her bags and left the plane,she tried to avoid Chaewons eye contact but damn this girl was to gorgeous.

Chaewon stared at Yunjin as she got off the plane Yunjin could feel her staring at her so she walked faster as she got off the plane she mumbled to herself "oh my that was awful" while covering her face.

Chaewon:

As the plain cleared off,Chaewon had to stay back and clean the plane for the next day,As she was walking she got called to the back "Chaewon we need you here ASAP" Chaewon hurried to the back and saw the pilot working on something.

it looked like Controls Chaewon didn't really know much about controls. The pilot asked her "Hi Chaewon I need you to hold this down for me real quick we are having some issues with the plain and we almost crashed,thank god we thought fast."

Chaewon looked surprised, she held down the control thing as the pilot used screws and tools to fix wires and electrical stuff you know.

After he was done she went to go finish her job the time was now 9:38 Pm, she ended work at 10:00 Pm, so she only had a little time to clean this huge plain.

She was cleaning the place until she found a small note she felt like she had to keep it for some reason she opened it and it was a note it said "hi I thought you were really pretty, can I have your number?" It looked like the note that the red haired girl had in her hand.

she thought if she ran into her again she can give her it there was no point but I guess it's just kindness.

Yunjin:

Her Uber arrived she was so glad her Uber came just in time, she hurried up and put her bags in the trunk and jumped in.

She wished she could see the gorgeous girl again but she doubt it would happen again she jumped out of her thoughts just as she heard a voice.

"where would you like to go to ma'am?" She looked "Booksburg 127143 street at the hotel mrelem crest please." she responded the man responded "alrighty the drive will be about an hour and a half." She sighed and said "ok thank you."As she dosed off in her sleep.