Chapter 4

Yunjin:

I saw the pilot,tho she had a girl with her she looked young but she was also very tall, she had brown eyes,long black hair, bangs ,she has a bright smile and she did look like a baby it was quite cute I think they are siblings I'm not sure tho.

Trying to process everything that just happened after I caught myself grinning at the pilot and all,I went to the bathroom to wash of.

I felt like the atmosphere was fucking with me because the second i walked in I saw the pilot.She was red and she was whispering to herself "your okay chaewon your okay" it was pretty funny.

She saw me and slightly jumped It felt awkward she turned around and started washing her hands,I went to the sink next to her and I was washing my hands until she spoke up.

"h-h-hi" she was nervous but I was also nervous "h-hi" I said trying not to stutter "I think I've seen you a few times before" she said more calmer "yes Acually I've also seen you" i said trying to sound normal "you have p-p-pretty eyes" she said in a low voice but she Stuttered "thank you your really pretty" she turned red with my statement "thank you" she smiled.

I finished drying my hands but as I was about to walk out she spoke up . "Um before u go c-can i ask you something?"
She said "yes of course" i said curiously "i wanna get to know you,you seem pretty cool can I get your n-n-number?"
My ears turned red for the 5th time this morning,She giggled,a small giggle that was loud enough for the both of us to hear.

I finally answered her after several seconds "yes of c-course" i said while smiling she also smiled as she handed over her phone,as i placed my number in I feel like her gaze was all over me i blushed even harder and from the corner of my eye I noticed she was to.

I finally put in my number and handed her phone back to her as she was about to leave she turned her gaze back to me
"By the way ur really cute when you blush keep doing it...cutie." I blushed so hard that it was noticeable from miles away
I had so much butterflies and with that she left me dumbfounded.

I had finally left the bathroom,i went back to my table i noticed that the pilot and her sibling were still there so I grabbed my things and left the place as soon as possible I heard the door open behind me.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME????IS THE UNIVERSE FUCKING WITH ME OR WHAT!?!?!?!

I speed walked to my car as i noticed the pilot and her sibling were following me i opened my car door I noticed that the 2 had parked next to me i turned to take a quick gaze at the pilot she was looking first,she gave me a wink and smile i blushed and bit my lip on the inside, as i got in my car I was the first one to drive off.

Chaewon:

I mentally curse at myself I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TOOK OVER ME I LITERALLY JUST FLIRTED WITH A GIRL THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW SINCE WHEN DID I KNOW HOW TO FLIRT?!??!!?!!?and also is it just me or did she seem to like it?...

I snap out of my thoughts when I heard Eunchae speak "what are you thinking about?" She says 'you know we have been in the parking lot for 3 minutes while ur lost in ur thoughts." Eunchae chuckles "is it about the girl? DID YOU ASK HER OUT??!!?!!?" Eunchae excitedly says "no Eunchae I was to shy" I chuckle out, Eunchae stopped smiling and fully turned to me "so...your slow." My jaw dropped "MEAN" my mouth opened acting like I'm shocked "BUT I DID GET HER NUMBER!!!!!!" I say excited "no way...OMG UR SMOOTH." I chuckle at Eunchae.

We finally got home after having a moment in the car.Eunchae went to her room to go change because she claimed she was "to tired from being cute" I chuckled when she said it.

It was 3:25 pm already I don't know why but I was waiting for the orange haired girls text I am so nervous what if she doesn't text me because I scared her away with my flirting?.

Your overreacting Chaewon you need to calm down i kept repeating in my head.

- -

Its been an hour, I've been waiting for this girls text I was about to give up until my phone lit up.

I look down and see an unsaved number, I open my phone and see a text.

Unknown: hello is this chaewon?.

Chaewon: yes it is, is this yunjin?.

Unknown: ahh yes I was kinda waiting for ur text but I got impatient so I texted u first kinda embarrassing of me to admit lmao.

Chaewon: haha don't worry me to I waited for u to text first I'm really glad u texted tho.

Unknown: so how are you?

Chaewon: I'm doing good how about you?.

Unknown: I'm also doing good, so what are you doing rn?.

Chaewon: nothing really, you?

Unknown: same I have a question tho.

Chaewon: ask anything you'd like.

Unknown: I know we don't know much about eachother but I find u really amusing and attractive but let me get straight to the point, I am asking if u would like to go on a date? It's totally fine if u don't want to.

Chaewon: I would be more then happy to :)

Unknown: great! When and what time?.

Chaewon: I am free tmr we can go at 7:00 pm for dinner I'll send u the address.

Unknown: how about let's meet up at a café and we can go from there sounds good?.

Chaewon: yes ofc I gotta go tho it was nice talking I'll text u tmr bye!.

Unknown: bye:).

"AHHHHHHH NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAYYYYY, WAIT WHY AM I SO HAPPY I LITERALLY DONT EVEN KNOW THE GIRL BUT AHHHHH SHE LITERALLY JUST ASKED ME OUT I AM FREAKING OUTTTTTTT!!!!" i was yelling and I Didn't even realize it.

Eunchae came running down stairs "WHAT HAPPENED?ARE YOU OK?WHATS GOING ON?ARE YOU HURT?" Eunuchae looked worried I knew I was about to get beaten up.

"IM OKAY BUT I HAVE BIG NEWS TO TELL YOU!" Eunchae looked pissed "IM GONNA GET YOU FOR MAKING ME THINK YOU WERE HURT!" I ran so fast I literally felt like I was levitating "AHHHHH IM SORRY IM SORRY I PROMISE I WONT DO IT AGAIN LET ME EXPLAIN!!!" I yelled for help as she cornered me "YOU ASSH-" before she can say or do anything I grabbed her arms "JUST LET ME EXPLAIN PLEASE" Eunchae gave me a scornful look.

"So the reason I was s-screaming is because I got happy..." I gulped because Eunchae is looking at me like she's gonna kill me I love when she's mad, but when she's mad at me I will do anything just to get out of this situation. "I was happy because I got a text from the pretty girl from the café" Eunchae expression changed she looked like she was holding back a smile.

"She asked me out on a date..." Eunchae grabbed my hands and jumped up and down happily, she was so happy for me sometimes I don't get her, she has mood swings it's scary.

I smiled after Eunchae looked at me happily "NO WAY SHE ASKED YOU OUT FIRST?!?!?!" Now she was the one yelling "WHEN?WHERE?WHY?HOW" Eunchae just asked many questions and it was cute but I answered them. "Yes she did,7:00 pm,we will meet at a café,she thought I was attractive and amusing,and she texted first." Eunchae was so surprised.

My happiness drops when I realized I had missed my date with beomgyu.