Chapter 2

Yunjin:

"You feel anything interesting down there?." Chaewon said "i-i" Yunjin couldn't spit her words out as chaewon grabbed Yunjin's hand further.

Yunjin's fingers felt wetness and her hand was on the edge of her underwear,"Ch-Cha-Chaewon"
Yunjin said nervously "what?"Chaewon giggled "s-stop teasing me let me have you.

" Yunjin said more seriously "No ones stopping you."Chaewon smiled teasingly Yunjin grabbed Chaewon and pinned her down on the bed she started kissing up and down as she finally reached the edge of her underwear,all of a sudden she gasped."we finally arrived."

Holy shit what the fuck was that...

The man said yunjin was trying to process what the fuck just happened,she was so glad it was just a dream she got up and opened the car door the man grabbed her bags from the trunk "thank you so much sir".

Yunjin said as she tipped him, she got to her apartment door, she unlocked her door and threw her bags on the floor and jumped on the couch.

She went on her phone to open her socials and she fell asleep out of nowhere.

Chaewon:

It was already 12:09 AM and chaewon woke up in a gasp as she heard "miss chaewon? Ur shift ended 4 hours ago."

Oh shit eunchae is probably so worried right now!

"Im so sorry boss I was so tired I couldn't handle it!" Chaewon whined as her boss smiled at her "well u looked pretty cute not gonna lie haha" her bosses name is beomgyu he is just a year older then her.

Chaewon blushed a little she thought the boy was kinda cute he had long hair only a bit,he had brown eyes,he had dark hair,he had a cute face to.

"Oh um haha" chaewon said awkwardly as she blushed there was a few seconds of silence until beomgyu broke it "um so I've kinda been wanting to ask u but do u wanna go out for some coffee or maybe dinner?" He said really fast he sounded really shy and nervous and he was blushing hard to.

Chaewon felt awkward but she took the chance anyway "um sure when?" She replied calmly but she felt uncomfortable on the inside " whenever ur free is fine" he said "oh I'm free tomorrow we can go for dinner at 7:00?" She said "yes ofc I'll pick u up and here is my number" he handed her a note then said "I'm gonna go home now I'll see u tomorrow goodnight" he said very happy "goodnight" she said with a small smile as he walked away.

Did I just agree to go on a date with my boss wtf?

IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY I AM TRULY SORRY I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH LOTS THIS MONTH AND I WAS TRYING MY BEST TO FINISH THIS BUT I APOLOGIZE SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.