Chapter 7 (Hogwarts Express)

The Potters were at the King's Cross station to see Harry and Jasmine off. They got through the barrier and were now on Platform Nine and three-quarters.

" I'm gonna miss you, mum," Jasmine said as she hugged Lily while Harry hugged James.

" I'm gonna miss you too, sweetheart ", Lily said.

" Hey!! What about me?!" James said, releasing Harry from the hug.

" Of course, I'll miss you, Dad!" Jasmine said, hugging James.

" Now, come here. I have something for you, " James said, dragging Jasmine aside by her hand.

He handed her two mirrors.

"Dad, are these – " Jasmine asked.

" Yes, these are two-way mirrors. One's for your brother and one's for you. These mirrors are connected with similar ones that are with me, your mum, Padfoot and Moony. You can contact us through these whenever you need to immediately contact us. You and Harry's are also connected with each other, so that you can talk to each other if you want. Don't give this to him now. Wait till you get on the train, then find an empty compartment and give it to him. Do you understand ?" James asked Jasmine.

"Yes Dad," Jasmine said.

"Good. Now, it's getting late.  You and Harry need to get on the train." James said.

"Bye Mum, Bye Dad!"

"Bye Harry, Bye Jassie"

Harry and Jasmine were having trouble pulling their trunks onto the train, when two boys with orange-tinted red hair who looked about thirteen or so, sneaked up behind Jasmine, trying to scare her, which backfired because Jasmine, being the extra defensive she is, got one of them in a headlock. 

" Jasmine, it's us. " The boy in the headlock said.

" Oh, Fred, George, you gave me a heart attack!!"  Jasmine said, releasing the boy from the headlock and then hugging both of them.

" Well, now we know never to surprise scare you." The boy named George mused.

" Jasmine, won't you introduce us to your friend here ?" Fred asked.

" Oh, I'm really sorry. I forgot. Harry, they are Fred and George Weasley. They've been my friends since I was a nine-year-old girl and they were in their first year. Fred, George, this is Harry, my twin brother. "

"Hello," Harry said, a little shyly.

" Oh, so you're Harry Potter. We've heard of you from our dad. You were raised by muggles, weren't you?" Fred asked him. Harry nodded in response. 

" Well, if we ever meet your muggle aunt and uncle, be sure to introduce us to them. We'll give them a taste of their own medicine." George said. 

" Thanks," Harry said. He like these boys, he thought to himself. But his trail of thought was soon broken by George.

" D'you need help getting your trunk on the train?" Fred asked.

" Yes, please" Jasmine answered for them. Fred and George took their trunks and helped them dragging them to an empty compartment.

" Thanks, guys," Jasmine said.

" Oh, Don't mention it, Jasmine. You know we love you like a sister." Fred said.