IV/sleep token 🌑 - bad day

Knifeplay, Fdom, Msub, Praise, Degradation, name calling, you get it
This was request
Just letting y'all know that this was from KAI
Anything sleep token is requested

1157 words
__________

IV was on tour and of course you as his girlfriend wanted to come with. This show was not going how the band planned, there were fights in the pit and even messing up some parts of songs. When he got back to the hotel of where you guys were staying for the show, he was needy. You were reading a book when you seen him, sweat dripping down his forehead as he took off his mask and stripped. "Hey- oh.." you said, your eyes traveling down his body to his erection.

"I want you, now." IV said with a whiny voice. You guys planned on switching up the roles, as you were now the dominate. He slid into the bed as you started removing all of your clothes. IV's eyes were practically glued to you, watching as you climbed on top of his lap but he got a little confused when you didn't stop at his hips. "What is it? Are you scared?" You said as you ran your fingers through his hair and tugged slightly, making him yelp. You start riding his face as his hands fly to your hips to help your balance. You moan as IV started to lick and slurp all of your juices up from your pussy.

"God you taste amazing.." IV whispered against your wet clit. As he tasted you, your back arched as you felt your release coming soon. You rid harder, your juices covering all around his mouth on his cheeks and your hips rolled against his mouth. "Take it, Take me" you moaned out to IV as you came. He licked up all of your essence. "Mmm.. you taste so divine mommy.." "fuck you know I love it when you call me that.."

You got off of IVs face and grabbed the rope from the box under your bed. "Fuck, but that'll hurt me!" IV exaggerated, his voice breathless and he was already hard from your pussy in his mouth. "It won't hurt you, just do what I say slut. You wanna be a good boy and not get punished, then obey me." Your words made IV have shivers as he trembled below you, fearing what you had in mind next. You tie the rope on his wrists and ankles, making him completely at your mercy. "Later I am going to rock your world so hard you'll forget all about this.." his words made you frustrated. "Fine, you wanna be a bad boy? Then so be it." You said harshly, putting a blindfold over his eyes. "Fuck." He whispered, knowing he shouldn't have said that.

You took a pocket knife to his throat, he could feel the cold metal against his skin and IV was practically shaking now. His cock was still ready for you, standing up. "I'm going to milk you." You snapped at IV, you could hear small whimpering noises come from him, his fear and desire was getting higher within the moment. Your hand reached down to his erection, rubbing the head of his dick with your finger and soon jerking him off right then and there. "How's that feel slut?" You whispered with a passion. "Y-yes mommy..!" IV cried out, his hips pushing up, doing anything to get more contact.

"You're k-killing me.." IV moaned, you sped up as his back arched off the bed. He was close and you could tell. "you want this pussy huh?" "Y-yes mommy.." as he got closer and closer you sped up and jerked his cock harder. His cum finally Spurted  out into your hand as you licked up his fresh semen. "Shit.." IV gasped, he was in for a ride and he knew it too. "Mommy.. what next?" IV spoke softly, he was still panting at this rate.
"I am going to fuck your cock until you wish you didn't agree to having sex with me at all slut." "Fuck..!" IV was still hardened at your words and actions, so you finally got on his hips and slid down onto his cock. "A-aghh~!" IV yelped, his body shaking with pleasure as you rid him, and you did NOT waste any time, you went right to hard and fast.

As you bounced, IV got louder and louder. His moans and your gasps filling the room along with the sound of the bed creaking from the intimate act you two were playing. "Fuck mommy! Fuck my cock!" "I am, slut." You decide to play a little bit with him, make him beg. You slowed down your hips and went much softer, you could tell his body was more relaxed but his mind and dick didn't agree. "No!! Why! Please mommy! M-mommy I need it!!" IV was shrieking at this point, his hands shaking as they were still restrained. "I'm liking the sound of you begging, beg more my little slut." You smirked as you kept going slow, it was nice to have a break but you wanted more and so did he. "Mommy! I'll do anything just fuck my cock! Fuck it till you don't want it anymore, fuck it till you make me scream and cry! Mommy.. please!" As soon as he got to the screaming and crying part you knew you couldn't hold back any longer.

You started ramming him to the mattress, You were sure half the hotel would hear you guys.
You started moaning a little louder too, he definitely enjoyed that. "Yeahh.. be a good slut for mommy.." you insisted. Your hands gripped the sheets as you rid him harder and harder, faster and faster. You were at light speed now, his moans and yours only fueling the both of your Desires. "Fuckk! Fuck me mommy! Aghh~!" IV yelped. "Yes my little slut, yes!" As you kept going, you could tell the both of you were close. "Shit.. I think I'm close!" "Me too slut.." you tilted your head back and groaned loudly, whispering profanities as you leaned down with the pocket knife once again, pushing it against his throat. 

"I'm a good slut for mommy!" You loved the way he begged and moaned for you. "I'm gonna... gonna cum.. cum with me slut!" You cried out, you sped up more than ever as you came and he did too. His sperm filling you up with love and sexual passion. You untied him and kissed his sweaty forehead, removing the blindfold as well.

"Fuck.. that was.." IV uttered, his lack of word for the situation made you giggle. "Intense?" You said, kissing his forehead once more as you found yourself cuddled up next to him. "Y-yeah.. we should go clean up now." He smiled at you and you melted, he was the only one that made you feel so good.