G.W 🌑 - smoke filled kiss

Includes cigs and rough sex
Starts with arguing
Revenge Gerard/ his alcohol era (I apologize) 😭
This is a shorter one
Sorry I've been so inactive!
1161 words
________________

"What the hell is wrong y/n?" Gerard raised his voice at you, sitting down at the kitchen table and smoking a cigarette. "I just don't think it's good for you!" You raise your voice back, Gerard's eyes widened at your desperation. "It's just.. It's not good for you! The smoking.. and the booze it's just not okay!" You say, clearly worried about him as you sit down at the table. "You know it's all I got.. I'll try to stop but you know how hard it is to stop once I've started." Gerard looked down at the table, considering your demand. "Alright... you know that I love you right?" You spoke more softly, taking his free hand and holding it whilst caressing it. "Yes, I love you more.." Gerard smiled at you as you sat on his lap.

As you sat on Gerard's lap, you looked at the magazine his band just got, their on the front page cover and you are so proud of Gerard and his band. "Here's me and mikes, hehe" Gerard said, pointing at the photo of him and his brother. "You're so handsome.." you said, smiling at Gerard. As you flipped through the pages, you found yourself a little uncomfortable as you were really close to the table and Gerard was leaned back, you kept moving to get comfortable until you felt something poke your bottom. "Um.. gee..?" You spoke quietly, your face becoming aflush as you noticed what was poking you.

"What is it deary?" Gerard said, smirking and knowing what you were asking about. His eyes were full of desire and love as you felt his erection twitch underneath of you. "You're so naughty.." you say, moving to face him on his lap. "Well let's see just how naughty we can get baby.." Gerard whispered into your ear, nipping at your earlobe and making you shiver. You couldn't take it anymore, you grabbed his face and kissed him. He'd just taken a drag from his cigarette as his lips connected to yours, the taste of the smoke in his mouth made you completely melt in his lap. The smoke filled your mouth and his, your tongues swirling together as you moved your hips on his lap.

"Shit baby.." Gerard groaned as you broke the kiss off just to re-connect again. After a couple minutes of making out, it got even more heated. Gerard took your lips off of his and picked you up like a child. "Hey?!" You said, wondering where this was going, but you had a pretty good idea. "You're going to ride me like the good little girl you are baby.." Gerard said, you could hear the smirk in his voice as he threw you on the bed. Gerard kissed all down your chest and removed all of your clothing and his as well.

"You're going to take this dick when you bounce on me baby. I can't wait to destroy this little pussy of yours." His words made you shiver as he pulled you on top of him, he lied flat on the bed on his back and his cock was ready and hard for you. "Cmon dear, ride this cock like you mean it. Like it's the last time you'll ever ride it." Gerard said with aggression and desire in his voice, a grin plastered across his handsome face as he took a drag from his cigarette. Smoke filled the room but you enjoyed how horny he got when he was like this. You slowly let him sink into you from below, his cock reaching your deepest depths in this new position, you moan as you feel it twitch. "Yes.. that's it baby.. ride me!" Gerard cried out, god you loved it when he was whiny, but you also loved being dominated too.

"Fuck.." you say with a voice just above a whisper, your head tilted back as you start to move faster. "Oh yeahh.. b-bounce on this cock baby!!" Gerard started to move his hips upward, his thrusts matching yours. You moaned as it went even deeper than it was, your walls clenched tight around his erect cock. "Shit Babyy!" He moaned louder when you tightened, your hands gripped the sheets underneath you and Gerard as the bed started to shake with aggression. "Fuck, come here, lean down. Let me kiss you while you fuck my cock." His words were making you even wetter as you leaned your body down to let your tongues wrap around one another's. "Mghhh.." Gerard let out a soft moan as your tongues collided, your pussy still wrapped around his cock tightly. You broke the kiss and moaned. "Agh- gerard!

"Your being such a good girl.." Gerard moaned
His words made a big impact on your body as you bounced and bounced. "I love- I love you.." you stutter out as you go a little faster. "I love you more babydoll, now cum on my cock." "I'm not c-close!" "Really? Are you lying to me right now?"
Gerard was intimidating in bed like this, you liked it but you were kinda scared too. "N-no! I promise I'm not close!" "Well, I can change that." You we're surprised at his words as he got up from the bed and flipped you over to be on your stomach instead of riding. "W-what the hell!?" You exclaimed, wondering what was going to happen next, yet you liked the fear.

As you got pushed on your stomach, Gerard wasted no time, he pushed into you once more making you gasp, you never got used to how big he was. Your face planted right into the pillow infront of you, your moans were muffled. "Oh fuck!" You gasped. "Take it, Take my dick Till you give me that sweet cum." You moaned louder as he gave more impact to his thrusts inside of you. Your walls tightened around him as he felt you getting closer and closer. "Aww, is my little girl getting close?!" Gerard only let out small whimpers as he went faster, his hands were definitely going to bruise your hips.

"Shit I'm gonna cum!" You yell out for him, he speeds up even more making you wanna cry. Your hands grip the sheets tightly as he pushed even deeper, hitting your sensitive cervix. "I'm cumming!!!" You scream, your hair was a mess and you were sweating worse than a 6th grade boy after gym(I have to incorporate humor). "Fuck yeah!!" Gerard said behind you, his cum flowing right into you as you lay there limp with the love of your life.

"Shit. That felt so good. I suppose you should sit on my lap more.." Gerard said, chuckling slightly next to you and panting. "Y-yeah.." you smiled as you kissed his cheek.