R.R 🌗 - prom night

Hey everyone sorry I've been inactive again 

I've come back with a big smut story so I hope you guys like it!! 

Sort of vanilla 

Starts off fluff then gets into smut 

Reader is teen so is Ryan

2309 words (this took me 2 hrs)

_________________

You and Ryan had been dating for about two years now, you're 16 now and you've been feeling like you might be ready for the thing. The thing as in.. losing your virginity. You know that Ryan is also a virgin, so it made you a little more comfortable. Prom is coming up in a few days and you've been telling yourself to tell him how you feel, prom has always been THE night for high-schoolers.

So you lied in your bed after school, prom being the next day. You stood up from your bed, looking into your tall mirror. "Just tell him." your mind shouts at you, but there's so much fear and anxiousness that comes with this kind of thing. You're aware that quite a few of your friends have lost their virginity, some of them are older. Most of them informed you that it wasnt that pleasant, especially if the other person they were doing it with was also a virgin. You didn't care about your friends' experiences, you knew that this would be special with Ryan.

You're in Ryan's car as he pulled up to the school, you were already happy to spend this prom with him. He complimented you at least 50 times by now. Your dress was your favorite color and Ryan's tie matched it. You had to tell him, this is the moment! You took a deep breath and looked toward Ryan, he smiled softly at you and you exchanged it. "Uh, ryan.. I have something I need to tell you." you spat it out as Ryan looked at you intrigued. "Hm?" he mumbled. "I–.. well. I've done a lot of thinking this past week and.. I'm ready." you spoke with great hesitation, hoping ryan would catch your drift, he didn't.

"W-what do you mean, honey?" Ryan questioned. "Y'know, like.. Virginity. I.. I want to lose it.. With you. Tonight." the confidence in your body had striked in this moment. Although your cheeks were burning bright red. Ryans cheeks copied yours as soon as you let that sentence flow out of your mouth, he looked astonished but in a good way. There was a small moment of silence while Ryan tried to calm himself. "You.. want to have sex with me tonight?" Ryan asked, at this point you were two tomatoes with the blush on both of your faces. "Yes, I do. But uh.. I didn't mean we have to, I just meant I'm ready. But if you're not ready we don't have to do anything, we could just cuddle." you blurted out, feeling so embarrassed your head might explode.

"No.. no, I'm ready. I'm so glad you brought it up because I've been thinking a lot about it too. I didn't want to make you feel weird or uncomfortable. So if you wanna do this tonight, I'm all for it. We're lucky my mom is visiting my grandma tonight." Ryan didn't make much eye contact when he talked to you, he felt the same way you did and you couldn't be more ecstatic. "Yeah i.. I definitely want to do it tonight." you smiled at ryan and he gave you a kiss, it lasted for awhile and then you guys headed into the school for prom.

For all of the prom, all of your friends were smirking at you and ryan. You giggled about it and just brushed it off, trying to ignore the anticipation of what's happening later. And finally it ended, the car drive to ryan's house was mostly silent and you could feel the heavy tension between the two of you. Once you walked into Ryan's bedroom, he kissed you. His lips smashing into yours with love and passion with sprinkles of deep desire. He couldn't wait to feel this with you, and you couldn't wait either. You laid on his bed with him, Ryan climbed on top of you and laughed softly. "I feel so silly." Ryan said as he looked into your eyes with his chocolate ones.