𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

LIAM SCROLLED THROUGH his phone, bored out of his mind, liking every post he comes across

LIAM SCROLLED THROUGH his phone, bored out of his mind, liking every post he comes across. His inbox quickly fills up as people realize he did so. He stumbles upon a specific post that makes the corners of his mouth turn up. He slowly contemplates liking it, before he heres footsteps approaching his room. He shuts off his phone, sitting up on his bed, watching as his the doorknob turns. His butler then pushes the heavy door open, patiently waiting for Liam to give him his full attention. "Yes?" Liam questions.

"Your father has requested me to escort you to him." The butler, Andreas responds.

"What If I say no." Liam says, causing Andreas to sigh.

"Then your dad would bring you himself." Andreas says as Liam rises from his bed, starting after him. The two walk through the ginormous palace for what feels like hours, taking sharp turns every once in awhile. "Why have we been walking for so long, are we gonna teleport to another universe?"

"Hilarious." Andreas says as he pushes open a plain black door. Liam walks into the room, hesitantly, looking around to see if he knows where they are, but the room is too dark. The lights then flash on, blinding the blonde boy.

"Mom, stop trying to blind me!" He shouts.

His mother rolls her eyes from the corner of the room. "Stop assuming everything I do is to harm you, I love you Liam."

"Yeah, okay," Liam looks around the room, finally able to see. "Where are we?"

"The testing room, we're gonna see what abilities you and your sister have." His dad, the king, tells. "Sit." 

Liam then slowly sits down in the seat, skeptical.

"You guys aren't gonna kill me, right?"

"Liam, you'll be fine." Evalina reassures him. The blonde boy's shoulders relax at his twin sisters words, taking a deep breath. He then squeezes his eyes shut, his head facing the ceiling as he waits. And he does so for awhile before he hears movement in the room again. Just as he's about to open his eyes, he feels a sharp pain on the inside of his elbow.

"What the fuck?" He questions, staring down at his arm. The boy notices a needle connected to a tube inserted into his body. A bright blue liquid then begins running through the tube, injecting into his body. Liam clenches his teeth, a shivering going down his spin as the liquid rushes through his body.