𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

BAILEY SHAKES HER HEAD as she looks ahead

BAILEY SHAKES HER HEAD as she looks ahead. The Palace happens to stand on top of a hill, meaning that the group will have to climb down it for at least an hour on foot, before they're able to make it to the forest. Which is also a detail the black-haired girl isn't thrilled about. "You expect me to walk down this giant hill just to end up in the forest?" The girl turns towards Liam.

"Do you have any better ideas?" He replies as he adjust his backpack. "I don't have to walk, but there's no way we'll be able to take a car without being spotted. This is the only way into the forest, and we won't be seen there."

"Never thought I'd see the day Liam comes up with a decent plan." Spencer raises her eyebrows.

"Wait- guys, grass gives me allergies." Judith bites her lip as she looks around anxiously.

"Why wouldn't you bring your allergy medicine with you?" Eclipse asks the girl.

"I mean, I did but you never know, one day I might run out of my allergy medicine, and then I just start constantly sneezing."

"I'm sure it'll be fine, Jude." Wyatt gives her a small smile.

"Can we go? You guys are clearly stall, and it's annoying." Carlos groans as he sets down the hill.

"I'm sure it'll be fun. It's like going on a hike." Blake follows behind him, glancing back to see the rest of the group following along. "I'm sure it can't be that bad, it's pretty nice outside." Adeline mumbles, providing herself with words of encouragement. Ivy scowls at her shoes, annoyed she had no other choice but to wear her least favorite pair of shoes. 

"I feel really underdressed. I don't like wearing these sneakers." Ivy speaks up.

"If you wore heels like you usually do, you would've been in pain, though." Milo points out as he walks beside the girl.

Bailey runs a hand through her hair, as she lets out a sigh of relief. "Thank god she didn't, I don't need to hear anyone whining this whole trip."

"See, I'm most concerned about having to witness the awkward tension between Liam and Carter." Ivy says. "It is kinda interesting though."