𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

"AS THE KING OF KEITA, it is one of my duties to treat you all as equals

"AS THE KING OF KEITA, it is one of my duties to treat you all as equals. Meaning, making sure to inform you when terrible things to occur." He swallows hard. "Which is why I regret to inform you all that my youngest, Evalina, has been taken to a cell tower to correct her behavior as a dangerous outburst she had three days ago." He pauses for dramatics as people gasps, speaking amongst themselves.

"That's not what happened! They were testing Evalina to see what abilities she had and she started freaking out, she was in pain! They refused to stop the test, I had to force it off!" Liam announces to his table. "What is going on, and why are they lying about what happened to my sister!"

Liam begins tapping his finger against the table, anxiously. He watches as people all around continue to theorize the situation, some even looking at him in search for answers. The blonde boy has no idea what to do, as he himself doesn't even know what's going on. "Are you okay?" Judith asks the boy.

"I don't know, does he look okay?" Carlos deadpans.

"Not really..." Judith replies.

"There was no reason to respond that way, Carlos." Wyatt shakes his head, earning an eye roll from the boy.

Bailey sighs, "Seriously, are you okay?"

Ivy looks at the girl, her eyebrows slightly raised. "That's the first time I've seen you be nice to Liam."

"I have my moments." The black haired girl nods her head. Liam narrows his eyes, staring at his parents as they leave the dining hall. Before anyone else has the chance to check up on the blonde, he abruptly stands up and darts towards the door. The group look amongst themselves, confused. Carter then stares up and starts after the boy.

"Liam, where are you going?" Carter slightly shouts at the boy as he chases after him. He notices Liam slightly tense as he realizes who's chasing after him, causing him to feel a pang of heart. Carter shakes off the feeling, walking up to the boy as they catch up to Liam's parents.

Liam scratches his shoulder as he walks up to his parents, annoyed. "What's going on with Evalina, and be honest this time." Liam glares at his mom.

"Liam..." Carter mutters, but he ignores him.