Ch. 7 - Cruise Ship

Yahello! Its Sierra and I'm doing my best writing like a pro... for my standards. Next chapter is island exam so expect a lot of fun surprises! Now lets get on with these 2 innocent kids.

Ayanokoji POV

Its summer break, and you know what that means. Suggestions from the internet, you can go to the beach, relax by a pool, eat ice-cream with friends... well I can probably do the first 2. Me, Hirata, Sudo, Ike, and some other boys wanted to hangout over summer break together, it was Hirata who suggested it in the first place.

'He probably needs an escape route from all the girls in class.'

We had spent a while preparing what to do together well that was until our teacher told us some news.

(FlashBack-chan! Wait TimeSkip-chan has a sibling?!)

Chabashira - Since it is now summer break you should all deserve a reward, no?

Kushida - Um, Sensei could you explain what you mean by reward?

Chabashira - I'm glad someone decided to ask. Well what I mean is that the school is providing every student who passed the midterms a cruise over summer lasting 2 weeks.

Class D - Wait what! / That's insane! / Must suck to be Yamauchi!

'Can't believe someone just said that. But there must be catch, this school is special so that means everything we do at this school is for a purpose... But what's the purpose of a cruise?'.

(PresentTime-chan)

I am completely exhausted, multiple reasons have brought me to this state one of them is that it is hot. I have never been out on sea much more a boat, and I learned that I have what you call motion sickness. I have flown on an jet twice for business but that's about it, I never felt sick until now. The only thing that's keeping me sane is the jacuzzi on the cruise.

It hits all the good spots while also making me feel relaxed, which I really need. I would've liked it if Horikita had come along with the rest of the class and hangout on the deck of the ship but she told me that she would rather read by herself in her room. That didn't bother me but I needed her to be more of a leader in this class.

'She has exceptional talent and she could've been in Class A, but what holds her back is her personality. She believes she is better than anyone and that all are below her. That's not really leader like, usually they reassure everyone, make them better, keep their fighting spirit. But you can't do that if you see everyone as nothing more than defects.'

I should stop thinking about this topic and continue relaxing in the jacuzzi.

GRUMBLE~

Oh yeah... I haven't ate anything all day. I was so distracted that I forgot about breakfast and lunch. I should get out now I have been soaking for too long. I wonder if I should invite someone to eat with me? You know what never mind, I'm just going to the restaurant by myself.

Making my way out of my so called happy place, I dry myself off and walk over to get my shirt that I put on a chair. Putting it on I was thinking on what to get to eat. 'Well since I haven't ate anything today should I get a big meal?'. While thinking about what to get I zoned back in to see that I had already arrived. Walking in I could see a lot of students from other classes. 

Seating myself to a table meant for one I pull out the menu that was leaning against the napkin holder. Looking at the menu now I could see a variety of food from a burger to lobster. 'How could the school not be charging us points for this food, is there some kind of promotion that's happening behind the scenes to the restaurant on this cruise?'. Well that didn't concern me all that mattered was that I enjoy myself for as long as I could before something big happens.