Ch. 11 - Betray

Ayanokoji POV

(FlashBack-chan)

Ryeun - "Kukuku! So it was you Ayanokoji. You were the reason my men dropped the Sudo case. But I can't believe you beat Ibuki, I never believed you were the strong type."

"None of that matters as of this moment. Ibuki was sent out to retrieve the leaders identity, but how about we make a deal?"

Ryeun - "Deal? What are you talking about. As if I would make a deal with you."

"This deal includes so that we both win. How about it?"

Ryeun - "And just how are you planning on making us both win this exam when I will already win this exam?"

"Simple I will just give you our leaders name and Class B's."

Ryeun - "As if, I can't trust you. And if I did you would want something out of me, isn't that right?"

"Then how about we create a contract. I will give you Class D and B's leaders and in return you bring me to your class. If what I give you is wrong then I will drop out when we get back."

Ryeun - "Let me just ask you this, why are you betraying your class? I've heard Shinna talking to me about how your class is full of idiots but to betray them is to prove them right."

"I've just had enough with them. If possible I would contact any leader, be it Ichinose, Katsuragi, or even you to make those defects not win. So how about it, do you agree?"

Ryeun - "Sure just don't make me regret it later, got it!"

(CurrentTime-chan joins the family)

Ryeun - "Hey Kiyotaka! Thanks so much for helping a friend out! As promised I will try to fulfil the request you made!"

Did you have to scream that out in front of the whole 1st year students and teachers...

Horikita - "Ayanokoji what does he mean by helping him out?"

Kushida - "Ayanokoji don't tell me you sold out our class to him!"

Kushida after saying that curled up into a ball on the ground pretending to cry. Seeing that most people started saying that what I did was not right, or that why was I even in their class. Now I cant see what Kushida's face is at the moment but I now she is ecstatic, the person who knows her secret is getting blamed for everything.

"Kakeru want to grab something to eat? You must be hungry not eating anything proper for a week."

The people around us were confused as to why I called him by his first name, but its only temporary as to create a bigger effect. Ryeun agreeing came up next to me and we started walking up the ramp to the ship. Now that I realize it, Hiyori is probably going to ask questions as if I'm okay or if anything happened.

Hiyori - "Kiyotaka! Ryeun!"

Well that was quicker than expected. We only just got on the ship. Hiyori running up to us gave me and Ryeun a hug. I knew she liked headpats and hugs with me but I never knew she hugs Ryeun too. I don't know why but I don't like that.

Ryeun - "Shinna if you don't let go of me this instant I will steal one of your books."

Now that was a dirty move, even for Ryeun.

Hiyori - "Sorry sorry, I just missed you both. I don't want both of my friends to get hurt. Anyways you both must be tired how about we go get some food?"

Ryeun - "Sure lead the way."

"So what restaurant are we going to?"

Letting go of the hug, we talk about where to go. Honestly I don't think I've ever experienced something like this. Not even in my own class. I thought my life was going great, that was until the devil came to see me once more.