Ch. 12 - Sports Festival!

Ayanokoji POV

"Hey Ryeun did you have to do all of that in there? I thought you said only you were going."

Ryeun - "When did I say that? And even if I did it makes things more interesting."

Ibuki - "Can you two shut up and hurry up to class! We still have to go over the plan for the sports festival!"

Ryeun - "Oh! Looks whos talking, if you want to make a plan maybe I should have you fake an injury and if you don't I'll make sure you get one!"

Man these two are a pain, do they really argue like this ever since school started? Oh I can see if I remember correctly a guy called Ishizaki slow down his walk so we're next to each other.

Ishizaki - "Hey Ayanokoji, sorry for those two they just don't like one another. But I hope with you around things might change, and when I mean change I mean Ryeun not being such an ass."

Ryeun - "Ishizaki I can hear you just fine! Or do you want to say it to my face!"

Albert - "Boss. Calm down, we are at the class door."

Albert saying that made Ryeun and Ibuki stop their argument. They tell me before they enter to stay out here so I can be introduced once they call me in. I hope I can have a better introduction this time and not ruin my life with this one. I can see homeroom teacher of Class C called Sakagami heading to the door. He stops before me and I bow a little to show respect and to greet him as my new teacher. Hopefully this one doesn't threaten me with expulsion unlike a certain teacher.

He also enters and now I wait for me to be called in. After waiting for him to take attendance I can hear him say he has a special announcement, although its not so special to me, to other people this might be considered special. Then I hear him tell me that I can come in. Opening the door I can see the whole class and Ryeun having a smirk on his face.

Sakagami - "Alright this is going to be your new classmate moving forward due to him transferring classes. If you want you can introduce yourself now."

"Thankyou Mr. Sakagami, so my name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka and I like to read and I would say I'm decent at everything. I hope we can get along." I finish it off with a little bow towards the class.

Finishing with my intro the whole class claps even though I can feel like Ryeun has something to do with it. Once the claps stop Mr. Sakagami tells me to sit down in a empty seat behind Hiyori who is in the last seat near the window. Since this class has now 26 students they created a new row.

Walking down the isle some students send me a genuine smile who were mainly girls and the guys just nodded at me which I did in return. Making it to Hiyori as usual I pat her head in which she had blushed checks. Nobody reacted maybe because I've been doing this for a while or they just don't care.

Sakagami - "Alright lets start class, please pull out pages 173 and 174 so we can continue."

(TimeSkip to end of class)

Sakagami - "That's the end of class please pack up. But if I were you, I would stay and talk about plans for the sports festival. That's all see you all tomorrow."

Ryeun - "Can everyone please stay so we can talk strategy."

Us agreeing all stayed and talked about our own plans and wrote them on the board. Taking suggestions from everyone mattered as to find what worked for each individual. Although in the end it doesn't matter because Ryeun just controlled everything and said that it would work.