REALISATION ~ OS-1(part-1)

___________________________________________

On the day of abhirohi marriage.,

Abhimanyu blackmailed akshara and
reached the sunset point there he found a girl standing. He thought he saw the figure somewhere, "40 minutes are left" she uttered. Recognising her voice, his anger levels reached peaks. He angrily walked and stood infront of her. He saw into her eyes which were filled with tears,

"Why are you crying? You should be happy for getting me by telling lies. Not one but many. Why did you lie to me? why?" he held her shoulders and shook her.

"Answer me god damn it. Why did you lie?" he shouted.

"You thought, you're lies will never come out" he continued.

"Why did you lie aarohi goenka ? Why?"

"I know akshu has saved me from fire but why did you claim as you've saved me, I think you have a habit of taking others credits right. How did your mother raise you....

Before he could say another word aarohi interrupted, "Shut up abhimanyu birla" aarohi raised her finger.

"Don't you dare speak about my mother. Everything that I've achieved is of my hardwork and determination. And I didn't claim that I've saved you. It's you, you yourself said that. Yes, I've lied. I'm the best and I deserve the best. When I'm getting the best, why shouldn't lie? Since my childhood, everyone took me as a second choice. I didn't wanted to remain second. I always wanted my family to give me the same love and care they give to akshu but each and everytime they made me remember I'm Second. Is that a mistake to expect love? You may think I'm jealous of akshu. Then, yes I'm jealous of akshu, for not getting the best. I don't understand why the hell everyone loves akshara. I know their is a lot of difference between us. Even your taiji, she always makes fun of me. Because she wanted akshara to be your wife not me. When akshara gets everything why don't I get ? I'm far better than akshara and I deserve the best. I have given you all your answers, now answer me.

When you wanted akshara, then why did you propose me for marriage?"

Abhimanyu stood silent looking into her eyes.

"You wanted to make akshara jealous by using me as a doll in your jealously game. If only jealous was your motto, you would've hired someone such that nobody can get hurt. I'm done fighting for you, for the best, abhimanyu birla you've said to akshu that if she doesn't come you'll do the unimaginable" Aarohi paused and looked at her wrist watch. "25 minutes are left for whatever you want because I don't care."

Saying so she started to walk away from him.

Abhimanyu feeling frustrated and guilty shouts, "Aarohi,"

Aarohi stops and turns her head, "Go to hell. I don't give a damn over you" she said and resumed her walk. She loosened her fist, a ring slipped down from her palm, she disappeared in the fog.

After everything abhimanyu realised his mistake and wanted to marry aarohi against his feelings for akshara. He wanted to respect her feelings. He wanted to give her a chance. He took the ring which she dropped intentionally thinking it was of no use (their engagement ring).

"A girl met with an accident. Come let's check" said man running towards the accident spot.

Abhimanyu's heartbeat raised thinking the girl would be aarohi. He ran towards the crowd. Each step he was placing was making his heart heavier.

"She is so young", said somebody.

Abhimanyu held his rudraksh. He went on. He felt sigh of relief as the girl was not aarohi.