REALISATION ~ OS-1(part-2)

Enjoy reading

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been 8 months since aarohi went missing. Abhimanyu birla is now a traveller, travelling through many places in a hope to find aarohi. In his journey he goes to kulu Manali.

He was driving too fast on a abandoned road. A man in mid 50' s asks him to drop him at his place. Abhimanyu agrees and the man gets into his Jeep.

"You don't seem to be native of Manali", man said trying to start a convo.

"Yes sir, I'm a traveller," abhimanyu answered.

"Nice,I'm ankush rathore. Even I love to travel. What is your final destination?" he asked curiously.

"Aarohi" abhimanyu said without looking at him.

"What?" Ankush uttered.

"I don't have a destination sir" abhimanyu cleared.

"Are you married? Or love something like that" ankush asked in a fun going way.

"I was about to get married but the girl ran away," Abhimanyu sighed.

"This is what the problem with the girls in this generation. Even if the boy is handsome, they are running away. Don't worry, you'll find a perfect girl than her. She might have done something wrong or else she would in love with some other guy..." Ankush was saying until he was interrupted.

"No,no,no you are completely misunderstanding her. She was not at fault. It was me. I had committed a mistake not a mistake but a sin. She is the best and a perfect match for me and I was the one whom she loved" abhimanyu said leaving ankush more confused.

"If you don't mind, can you please explain me clearly" ankush said.

"Actually I loved her sister. And she was not agreeing her love for me. In order to make her jealous,I've proposed her sister for marriage. On our marriage day I had blackmailed her to accept her love" abhimanyu said.

"So you've  blackmailed the girl whom you are loving now. Then what about her sister?" Ankush asked sounding confused yet curiously.

"No,I had blackmailed her" abhimanyu said.

"Can you please tell me the characters names?" Ankush said.

"Ok, the girl with whom I'm in love is aarohi and akshara is her sister" abhimanyu cleared.

"So, first you thought you loved akshara and then blackmailed her. Ok, continue, continue" ankush said sounding more curious.

"Aarohi made me realise my mistake and she went away from me leaving a message that she is going to die" abhimanyu took a pause and then continued, "she didn't give a chance to apologise and she was not ready to listen to me. She spoke everything and didn't let me speak," a lone tear escaped from his eye.