REALITY STRIKES (part-1)

Sorry for not updating. Thought to end this book with just a os but as many were interested...

Enjoy reading

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Abhimanyu broke the marriage after akshara's confession. Aarohi lashes out at abhimanyu and runs away where she trips and falls off the stairs. But our superwoman akshara jumps from the stairs and saves her. After that akshara falls unconscious and abhimanyu carries her. Meantime aarohi walks out of the crowd. She was walking lifelessly.

Meanwhile in the goenka villa, abhimanyu checks akshara. After the completion of check up, manish asks him to get lost from his house. Abhimanyu goes to birla mansion. Out of angst harshvardhan burst's out at abhimanyu and throws him out of the house. Abhimanyu was happy as he succeeded to make his lady love propose infront of everyone.

In happiness he wasn't even knowing that he was walking without footwear. There is a saying that due to over happiness people will go crazy. Same in this case also. Poor aarohi was in a mental agony that she didn't even notice speed breaker before her, she hit the speed breaker and fell backwards , "ouch" she winced out in pain as her head hit the rock. Somehow she managed to get up and continued her walk.

Darkness was spread all around as the sun drowned. Abhimanyu opened his eyes from his madness and saw a black figure, he couldn't figure out who it was due to darkness. It was a human, he figured out. Abhimanyu was on the pedestrian side but that human was opposite to him. They were coming close, suddenly a bike was about to hit that person but luckily abhimanyu pulled her.

At an instant the street lights went on, Abhimanyu's eyes widened has he looks at the latter's face, "Aarohi" he uttered. Aarohi felt giddy and was falling backwards. Then two arms wrapped her and prevented her from falling. She was equally shocked but gained all her strength and stood property. She held his collar,

''Why? Why abhimanyu? Why did you ruin my happiness indeed my life?" tears flowed out from her eyes. Abhimanyu wondered, was she the same Aarohi goenka, who rejected him with uttermost attitude though he didn't care.,

"Why did you do it at the last minute? If you never wanted to marry me then why did you come and proposed me? Why?" she pulled him by his collar. "Did you truly love akshara or just gaining her?" tears continuously flowing out of her eyes. She continued, "You just wanted to prove to the world that akshara would choose you over me, you were jealous of me right", her voice cracked.

"Why do you hate me so much?" she broke down and fell on her knees. Abhimanyu was startled by her sudden disclosure. He felt bad looking at her condition. He too fell on his knees. Aarohi losing her conscious fell on abhimanyu. Her head was leaning on his shoulder. A lone tear escaped from this eye. He placed his hand on her head, he felt something. He saw his hand, he was shocked at the sight of blood. Without wasting one more second he picked her in his arms and rushed towards the nearby hospital.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In the goenka villa.,

"Aaru,aarohi", kairav called out searching for her in the house.

"Kairav, have you seen aaru," swarna asked while coming from the opposite direction.

"No bade ma, I've been searching for her but she wasn't found", kairav expressed dismay.

Swarna: "Did she come home from the mandir?"