𝟎𝟎𝟏

"Well, Im Calista Rue Campbell

"Well, Im Calista Rue Campbell."

"Everyone please welcome the rising star Calista Rue Campbell!" I heard Jimmy Fallon say to the audience

"Everyone please welcome the rising star Calista Rue Campbell!" I heard Jimmy Fallon say to the audience. I was fidgeting with my fingers, and didn't know how whether to feel nervous, scared, or excited. I finally took a deep breath and started to walk on stage. 

While walking out all I could hear were fans screaming my name and yelling "I love you!!" from the crowd. I was in absolute awe and sat down admiring how much my fans actually loved me. Jimmy had on a regular black suit with a black tie while I had a gorgeous emerald green dress on with black heels.

"So welcome to the show!" Jimmy told me, "thank you so much for having me here Jimmy. " I replied. 

"So, how was it working with Margot Robbie in the new movie you have coming out May 1st?" He asked.

"Well you know for it being my first ever production, it was such an honor. I honesty thought Margot was going to be like a strict teacher, but in reality she was like an older sister to me." I told him.

"Well that's wonderful, do we have anymore projects coming soon?" Jimmy asked me.

"Well I can't say much yet about anything but you'll see!" I told jimmy as well as the audience.

Jimmy continued to ask me many questions about the movie and upcoming projects I had going on.

"Well I guess that's all for tonight, thank you so much for joining us Calista we hope to have you back soon!" He said while I waved to the audience and thanked him.

I got picked up by my mom and Gianna, they congratulated me and told me I was great. I decided to check instagram because I was bored and saw messages from a ton of people, but one message stood out from my manager.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My mom looked back at me and screamed "language!!" "I GOT IT, I GOT THE ROLE." I screamed at the top of my lungs. "What role." My sister, Gianna , said turning to me. "The one I auditioned for? Like 2 months ago?" I said glaring at her. She still didn't remember.

Let's back track a little though. You may be like who the fuck are you? Why are you suddenly in a movie with Margot Robbie? 

Well, Im Calista Rue Campbell, Daughter of Melissa Campbell and Bobby Campbell, and proud sister of Gianna Campbell. My parents say Im the sweetest girl they've ever laid eyes on, but the media says otherwise.

I was 13 years old, going through the hardest time of my life and didn't know what to do. I got persuaded into doing things I would never do on the daily. But those things would become a daily.

But it all changed when I went to a summer camp in the summer of 2022. It was an acting camp. Have I ever acted a day in my life? No. But I guess my parents thought it would be the right thing to do that summer.

Well anyways, I went to the camp and surprising did alright. We had a play at the end of the camp session and we trained for it for about 2 weeks and then performed to our parents and other people.

What I didn't know is that actually agents would be there. I obviously performed my part, which I portrayed pretty well. 

After the play though a lady with olive skin and dark long wavy hair came up to me. She was wearing a fitted suit with black heels. 

"You must be Calista." She said giving me a large smile while sticking out her hand. I nodded and shook her hand. "I was very impressed with you, are your parents around?" She asked, "yeah they are just up there." I told her while pointing to my parents.

She then approached my parents and started to talk to them. Till to this day I have no idea what she said but from where I am now, and the fact that she's my manager I bet she said something pretty good.

And well, the rest is history.

EMMA TALKS!!

hi guys so little rewrite #lol #don't play