𝟎𝟎𝟔

"nothing going on with us

"nothing going on with us."

The next morning, I woke up from the sound of my alarm, which isn't a pleasant sound

The next morning, I woke up from the sound of my alarm, which isn't a pleasant sound. Our cast is suppose to have a cast breakfast this morning which hopefully will be fun. I decide to just wear a pair of leggings and an essentials hoodie nothing too fancy. 

As I'm putting my dunks on, I hear a knock, I do a little turn to make sure its not the side one, thank lord its not. I open the actual door and Im greeted by Sunny and Akira. "You know we have 10 minutes right." Sunny blurts out. "Im just putting on my shoes hold up." I say. As I finished putting my shoes on they start gossiping because they heard a loud bang last night. I keep my mouth shut for the most part because most likely the bang they heard was Walker hitting the floor. 

After 100 years, I finish putting my shoes on and we leave, the restaurant was in the hotel so we didn't have to worry much about a walk. As we all turn to go to the elevator area we see the boys, Walker, Mason, and Dylan. Walker and I locked eyes and I gave him a small smile which he also did. I was lost into a trance with all my thoughts for a second, until Akira snapped me out of it when the elevator arrived.

You would think with a big hotel like the elevator would be bigger and not like regular ones. But, since we were already running late we decided to go into one. Of course, walker and I were literally on top of each other, but I just tried not to look at him and focused on Akira's and Sunny's  conversation.

I felt like that elevator ride was 7 hours, but we finally made it to the first floor. We all sat down, with walker in front of me and sunny and Akira next to me.  I made sure not to focus on him at all even though he looks really good in the morning with messy hair. But, we just met and are just friends nothing going on with us.

EMMA SPEAKS!!

guys all I wanna do is just cuddle with him rn.