𝟎𝟎𝟓

"Well hello to you too

"Well hello to you too..."

It's the first day filming, so obviously my driver dropped me off at the filming site

It's the first day filming, so obviously my driver dropped me off at the filming site. While walking to my trailer I'm scrolling through TikTok and all of a sudden I crash into a boy.

"yo watch where your going!" The boy said in a bratty tone, I look up from my phone and my eyes meet these scary blue eyes, of course it had to be walker scobell. He looks up and we make eye contact, "oh my god I'm sorry I didn't even - Im walker." he said trying to apologize. "Well hello to you too, Im Calista." I said smiling at him. 

Before I knew it we were walking to set just talking shit. "No, but Im on Kendricks side" I stated proudly. "I think honestly think it's a PR stunt" walker told me. I chuckled, "ok what." The rest of time we talked about the show and how we have to do all these promo interviews and commercials.

We arrived on set and saw that we were the only ones there for day one bedsides the workers on set. "Welcome!" A man with dark hair and a short beard said approaching us. "Im Christopher, I'll be your director for this project!" He said proudly. "Hello sir, Im walker." Walker said nervously while reaching out to shake his hand. After they shook hands there was an awkward pause. "Oh and Im Calista hi, big fan by the way!" I said embarrassed while also reaching out to shake his hand. He shook my hand and gave us a tour of set.

After about twenty minutes it was finally time to do some scenes. There weren't a lot of scenes to do today and the ones we had to do didn't take many shots so overall it was a quick and easy day.

We were all staying at the same hotel (the rest of the cast comes the next day) on one floor, so I knew it was going to be a blast with sleepovers every night and hotel room parties. Our hotel was also near a lake which was a 5-10 minute walk, which I was really looking forward to going to go to walk to the sunrises and sunsets. Our driver drove walker and I to the hotel and we got checked in, I was room 409 while walker was room 408. Walker and I were all in the hall chatting until we heard footsteps coming, we didn't care who it was since we were all just teenagers and It was probably some middle aged couple. But, as I turn my head, I see Mason Thames, Dylan Hoffman, Sunny Sandler, and Akira Akbar. 

Akira and I had modeled together, while sunny and I had worked on a movie together before. "No fucking way!" I said running up to Akira and  Sunny. "Ive missed you so much Calista oh my god." They said in sync which made us all laugh.

We talked for a while, but we decided to call it a night since it was almost 2 am and needed our beauty sleep. After I went to my room, I decided to call xo to tell her how emo I was about the rooms and her not being here.

"guess what" I said in a mixed tone, "what" xo replied. "Walker is my neighbor" I said, "well what's wrong with that don't you have a little crush on him?" Xo asked me. "Ok no." I said trying to defend myself.

We chatted for a while just about random things back home and how we miss each other so much. Just as I was about to hang up I heard my door, connecting to the other room unlock. "Hold up xo." I said with a terrified tone. I get up with my fighting stance ready and it opens I swing as fast as I could while closing my eyes just in case there was blood. "oh shit I forgot you were my neighbor for a sec" I said staring at him on the floor with a bloody nose. "Calista I swear to god." He said raising his voice at me. "Why the hell are you even coming into my room at this time of night?!" I yelled back at him, "I wanted to see if it worked" he said while groaning in pain.

"Can at least help me up." He said in an annoyed tone. "You're such a bitch yk." I starred at him laughing. "please?" He said. I go to the bathroom and look for any type of tissue and put water on it. When I return I tell him to sit up and look up so I could dab the blood up.

The room was silent all I could hear was him breathing, we were both breathing. I could feel him staring at me intensively, there was a lot of tension I just couldn't tell if it was good or bad tension. Finally I finished dabbing up all the blood and for a minute we just stared at each other. I snapped out of it once I realized. I approached him with a "Well Ima go to bed, see you tomorrow?" while smiling softly. He just stared at me which made me feel butterfly's. I got up from the ground accidentally skimming my hand across his to open the door. He groaned while getting up and just left walking out the door in silence. I slammed it by accident while made me jump a little.

 After I closed the door it was quiet, I mean it was quiet already but when I closed that door it felt like my emotions closed with it. I was still wondering why he was quiet it didn't make sense, like who would just leave without saying thanks or something. After all though, we did kinda sit there for a minute just staring at each other. Its definitely going to be awkward tomorrow.

EMMA SPEAKS!!

hi cuties 

I just watched challengers and I'm very confused by the ending.