𝟎𝟎𝟕

"I miss you sm babe

"I miss you sm babe."

Breakfast was a handful, the glances at times to each other were definitely making my heart race

Breakfast was a handful, the glances at times to each other were definitely making my heart race. There was no filming today on set but we had to do an interview with all of us just for the press and stuff. We all headed back to our rooms luckily we didn't have to cram all in one elevator. "So what are ya'll wearing?" Sunny asked curiously, we all had no idea but we had to come up with something fast, since the interview was in an hour. 

I looked through my suit case and put some pieces together thankfully making a decent outfit.I knew after we would have a dinner with the cast so I wasn't that much worried about my outfit.

After getting dressed we all met up in the lobby, everyone looked gorgeous so we decided to take a picture. We all got into the uber when we arrived I made sure to sit next to Sunny. Akira was in the front, and Mason, Walker, and Dylan were in the back. It was a silent car ride, a lot of us were nervous because it was a live interview. I decided to find my AirPods in my purse and listened to some frank ocean bops. 

Finally we arrived at the interview set, we walked in the building and we were greeted by our interviewer. The seating arrangement had 3 high stool chairs behind a three person sofa. Mason, Walker, and Dylan sat on the high stools, while me, Akira, and Sunny sat on the sofa.

The interviewer started off asking Me a question, "How does it feel to go from never acting before to hopefully two successful movies?"

"Well it feels amazing, and I just feel so grateful that I get to share the success with an amazing cast." I said smiling to each of them.

"Well that's wonderful, now Walker what's the change going from Disney to Lionsgate. Which are two different sets of film companies."

"You know working on Percy Jackson has given me such guidance and has taught me so many things. And the change isn't much different, we're just allowed to swear here. Walker said releasing a chuckle at the end which made us all laugh.

The Interviewer continued to ask everyone questions about the characters and their love interest. Which was awkward for us, but we all tried our best to laugh it off or move on to the next topic.

The Interviewer also asked questions about how the cast is and if we had bonded. I was so thankful the interviewer didn't ask any questions that were too personal, which a lot surprisingly do.

While I was answering questions I could always feel eyes on me, it was fine when anyone else looked at me, but when Walker I felt like some kind of uncertainty. 

The interview went well, after the interview though we decided to go to a restaurant near the hotel. Of course Walker sat next to me because we locked in. Walker and I talked for a bit. We mainly talked about acting and a sprinkle of percy Jackson. He said I would make a good Silena, which was flattering.

 After a while of talking our food came and we all stopped talking. However, walker was on his phone next to me, so I decided to side eye the phone to see what he was doing. He was texting a girl named Abby, I knew he had a sister so I thought that may be her so I didn't think anything of it. He went to the bathroom but left his phone which was face up, what a dumbass. All of a sudden he got a message from Abby, which read "I miss you sm babe." Yup that was definitely not a sister. 

I didn't know how to feel, I didn't like the boy but there was just something about him that maybe feel sick to my stomach when I saw that text. He came back from the bathroom and picked up the phone, I heard him say "fuck" under his breath, I wasn't sure he said that because maybe he knew I saw the text or maybe something happened. At the end of the day I didn't really care.

Dinner was over, we all headed back to the hotel. Akira suggested that we all go to her room at 8 and watch a movie and play some games. We all agreed, I took a shower and got dressed into a comfy fit. I just hope this hangout isn't like hell.

EMMA SPEAKS!!!

hi chat so uh yeah