incredible things

The beeping of my alarm clock woke me up out of my deep sleep. I groggily sat up and stopped it. I wanted to go back to sleep, but I knew I had to get up and I could sleep later anyway.

Today was the day.

It was June 8th, the day I was leaving for filming.

It had been almost 2 weeks since we went to the pier and about a week and a half since the Scobell family went back to Pennsylvania. Walker and I had been texting a little bit since they left, but nothing big. I wasn't really mad at him anymore. I had chosen to forgive him (seeing as we're gonna be spending the upcoming months together), but that still didn't mean I was going to forget what happened.

I reached over and checked my phone. It was already 5 AM and we needed to be out of the house by 6 at the latest. I forced myself to get out of bed and I put on a comfy but cute outfit for the airport:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I unplugged my charger and put it in a small backpack that had some other essentials in it to bring on the plane. After I finished packing up, I grabbed my tote and my suitcase and left my room. I brought them downstairs and put them by the front door.

I walked into the kitchen to find my mom cooking a big breakfast with waffles, bacon, and fruit. Inez and James were sitting at the kitchen table half asleep.

"Good morning Juliette! It's the big day!" My mom said with a huge smile before hugging me.

"Mom, you didn't have to do all of this!"

"Oh I am happy to, it's not every day your daughter gets to star in a movie! Besides, I think the ones you should be thanking are Inez and James for waking up this early." My mom said looking towards my sisters. Inez looked like she was actually falling asleep now.

I walked over and pulled both of them into a hug.

"Thank you for making time for me in your busy schedules ladies." I said laughing before pulling away from the hug.

"I'm gonna miss you Ettie.." Inez said sadly while standing up on the chair and wrapping her arms around me.

"Don't be sad Nezzy, I'll be back before you know it!" I picked her up and held her while she hugged me.

My mom finished bringing the food over just as my dad came down the stairs with his luggage and we sat down and started eating.

After we finished eating, I checked my phone and it read 5:45. I quickly went upstairs and brushed my teeth and did my makeup. I went back downstairs to find that the car was already out on the driveway and my sisters were inside while my dad was loading the luggage.

My mom came down the stairs and hugged me from behind while I was looking out the window.

"Are you ready?" She asked me.