if you only knew

I woke up to the sound of music playing and the shower running.

I opened my eyes and sat up. The clock said it was 7:00 AM. My alarm was set to go off at 7:15, but I just decided to get up anyway.

Today is the first day of filming. I'm super excited, but also a little bit nervous because I don't really know that many people on set.

After scrolling on my phone for a bit and checking my socials, I finally got out of bed. I took a long shower before getting out and getting dressed into a comfy basic outfit:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After I finished getting dressed, I put on some basic makeup so that I looked put together, but not too much because I would be getting it redone on set

After I finished getting dressed, I put on some basic makeup so that I looked put together, but not too much because I would be getting it redone on set. I completed the look with some basic gold jewelry before we headed out the door.

We were running early (for once), so my dad let us stop and get Starbucks. I got an iced coffee and a bagel that I ate in the car before we arrived on set.

My dad and I got out of the car and walked towards the trailers together before we split up and I went inside mine. It was actually pretty cute and spacious. It even had a bouquet of my favorite flowers on the vanity.

While I was looking around, a red headed woman who was about 30 came out of one of the rooms in the trailer.

"Hi, You must be Juliette! I'm Andi, I'm gonna be your hair and makeup artist!" She said with a sweet smile and a slight southern accent.

"Hi! It's so nice to meet you!" I said exchanging a smile with her.

"Here's your costume, so get changed into that first and then we can start on your hair!" She said handing me an outfit before starting to plug in her hair tools.

After I finished getting changed, I sat in the chair in front of the vanity while she started on my hair.

We got to know each other while she started on my hair and we talked about our lives and interests.

"Wow, those flowers are really pretty!" I said.

"Yeah they are, aren't they? They were here when I arrived, I wonder who put them there.." She said before curling a piece of hair.

A few minutes later, Jenna, who was in charge of the marketing and advertising for the movie, opened the door of the trailer.

"Hi Jenna!" I greeted her.

"Hey Juliette! I just wanted to let you know that after filming wraps up today, you have an interview with WIRED." Jenna told me.

"Oh cool, what's it about?" I asked.

"It's the autocomplete interview and you and Walker will be doing it." She explained.

"That sounds fun, thanks for letting me know Jenna!" I said with a smile before she left.