𝟔

It's been a couple weeks since Trent and I saw each other but we exchanged our numbers so we have been messaging

But it's New Year's Eve and Andy are having some of the boys round and their girlfriends, wives along with their children as well.

But I'm still not felling 100%, "Liv you feeling any better?" Rachel asked me, as she walked over to my bed.

"No not really" I told her, while watching YouTube.

"You were fine last night weren't you" she said to me, I just nodded to her, "okay remember everyone is coming over later maybe have a shower ti freshen up yeah" she told me as she left the room.

I did just that I paused the video and went into the bathroom and turned the shower on I was minding my own business til I saw tampons and pads on the side, "oh shit my periods late" I said to myself.

I finished up in the bathroom and got ready and put my hair up in a claw clip and put on my uggs with joggers and a hoodie and rushed downstairs.

"I'm popping to the shop I'll be back in 10" I shouted as I walked out of the house.

"Be safe" Andy said as I walked out and someone was pulling into the drive.

"Where you off to?" Trent asked me.

"Umm the shops" I told him.

"Come on I'll drive" he said to me as he got back into his car.

"Thanks" I said to him, "so why are you here early?" I added on.

"Oh he wanted me to play fifa with him, now why do you want to go to the shops?" He asked me.

I didn't say anything but look out the window, "hey what's wrong?" He asked me, as he put his hand on my thigh.

"You remember when we had s3x" I said to him, "and we didn't use protection" I added on.

"Yeah I do remember" he told me while smiling.

"Well I think I'm pregnant so I need to go get a test" I said to him.