𝟏𝟒

I'm currently 17 weeks pregnant and it's flown by, and everyone is so supportive but we haven't told Trent's teammates yet

And it's 2 weeks till Champions League final and Trent and all the team has been so nervous about it and I went to an appointment this morning for the baby as for what happened before and it's all healthy.

I'm currently in the cafeteria getting some food and some of the academy players were kicking each other around.

One of them turned around, "oh shit my bad I'm Harvey" he said in a flirty way.

"I'm liv" I said moving away.

"Sorry about bumping into you" he said while following me.

"Yeah well maybe next time watch out" I told him.

"Oh come on now don't be like to me" he told me.

"Be like what?" I asked him confused, "you're the one who bumped into me" I said as I walked off to the table.

After a couple minutes Andy and Trent walked into the cafeteria laughing away.

And out the corner of my eye I could see the academy players looking my way.

I moved uncomfortably, "I need to be sick"
I said as I ran out.

-

Trent

-

As Liv ran out I looked over to Harvey and Curtis I then walked over to him.

"What did you say to Liv?" I asked them, the both looked at me confused.

"You should be asking her Trent mate" Harvey told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him confused.