𝟏𝟎

It's the day before Valentine's Day and there's no training at all so I could a get a lay in, which was nice

But Trent and I haven't spoken in over a month which has been hard cause of me going to training we just give each other a nod and a smile.

So I decided to go downstairs to have dome breakfast, when I got to the kitchen they were blasting music but it was Andy no sign of Rachel.

"Got it loud enough?" I shouted so he could hear me over the music, he still didn't hear me so I turned the music off.

"Liv what was that for" he said as he turned around from the tv.

"Oh now you can hear me" I told him jokingly, "where's Rachel and Rocco" I asked him confused.

"Oh they've gone out for the day with her friends and their kids" he told me, "so this is the only time I can have the music this loud" he added on.

"Well I'm making something to eat you want anything?" I asked him.

"Oh what you making?" He asked me.

"Umm I don't know what do you want?" I asked him.

"Anything with eggs?" I told me.

"Okay I'll make something with eggs" I said to him as I turned the speaker on and started to make something with eggs.

While I was finishing up the door went, "Liv can you get the door!" Andy shouted as he was playing his games.

"Okay!!, I'm coming" I shouted as they knocked again, "hello?" I asked as I opened the door and it was Hendo, Trent and Virgil.

"Oh come on in" I said to them as I moved out of their way.

When I shut the door I went back into the kitchen to finish up the food and once I done I washed everything up.

"Here your food Andy" I said to him as I put it on the table.

"Thank you, have you-"

"Already done the washing up" I said to him before he could finish I then went up stairs as I was going to sit down their with Andy but I figured it would be awkward.