1

^^PLAY THE  SONG^^

Julia

"Are you sure about this" my brother Alan says. "Yes Alan" I said. "Alright, I support your decision, Im gonna miss you" he said while hugging me. Tears rolling down my cheeks as I hugged him tight. "Im gonna miss you too" I said.

"I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said. "Vuelo para Ciudad de Mexico" the lady says. "Well, this is it" he said. "Yeah, I'll see you whenever you play in Mexico City" I said while wiping my tear.

"See you soon" He kissed my forehead. I started walking with my suitcase and I turned around to look at my brother. He half smiled while waving. I knew he was trying hard not to cry, but on the other hand, I was crying like a baby.

I didn't wanna leave but I needed to do this for myself.

I landed in Mexico City and I got off the plane. I got my suitcase and I saw my friend Ceci. "Hi, I missed you" she said while hugging me. "Me too" I said.

"Come on, let's go to my house" she said.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Once we arrived at her place, she took me to the guest room. "This is where you'll be staying" she said. "Thank you" I said. "You're welcome, now will you tell me what made you wanna come here?" She said and I nod.

-Flashback-

I was in my room getting ready to go to my boyfriend's house for our 2 year anniversary. Once I finished, I made sure to grab his present I got him.

I walked out of my bedroom and I saw Alan. "Where you going?" He asks me. "It's Marcos and I's anniversary, remember?" I said. "Oh right" he said.

"Good luck at today's game" I said hugging him.

I left the house and I got in my car. Once I arrived at his place, I grabbed his gift.

I knocked at the door and he opens it. "Hey" he said.
"Hey, why aren't you dressed up?" I said all confused.
"Change of plans, I cancelled the dinner reservation" he said. "Oh..okay, so I will make something then" I said.

"No, I actually wanna talk to you" he said. "Okay? Let's talk inside" I said. "I wanna break up" he said. "Why?" I said. "I don't think we are meant for each other" he said. "Ok" I said.

"Is that it?" He said confused. "Yes. What do you want me to say" I said. "I'm saying we should break up" he repeated himself. "Yes I know what you said" I said.

"Do you think it's right decision?" He said. "If that's what you want. I respect your decision" I said walking away. "Wait hold up" he said. "What?" I said. "Why are you acting like you dont care?" He said.

"I'm sorry? Should I be begging for you to stay? I'm not gonna beg for you if want to leave" I said as my voice cracks. "That's what you usually do?" He said. "Maybe I've grown, perhaps I would rather not keep begging for someone who clearly doesn't want me. Just because I love you, doesn't mean this is healthy" I said.

"Where the begging? Screaming? It's like you don't care?" He said. "Alright you want me to react? Ask me one more time" I said. "I want to break up" he said.

"No, no please don't! I'm begging you stay! Please dont leave, I'm nothing without you. Don't do this to me. I'd rather not live than be without you...is that better?" I said as my eyes got watery.