2

Julie

It was the next day, and I woke up early to look for a job. Yesterday it wasn't a good day. It's like nobody's hiring now days.

Back In Guadalajara, I would help take pictures of the players when they played or practice. On my birthday, Alan bought me a camera cause he knew how much I loved to take pictures. It was my passion.

I brought the camera with me. Not only I brought it with me to take pictures of stuff that I like but it also makes me feel closer to my brother. My brother means the world to me. He's literally my best friend.

We had our ups and downs but we would always be there for one another. I'm so proud of the person he has become. His future wife is so fortunate to have him as a husband.

"It's you again" I heard a familiar voice. "Barbara, how are you?" I asked her. "I've been good. How you been?" She asks me. "Still looking for a job" I said. "A job?" She said. "Yeah, but I know I'll find one" I said.

"I can find you a job" she said. "You can?" I said. "Of course, follow me" she said.

We walked for a good 15 minutes and we stood in front of a therapy Building. "This is where I work" she said.
"You're a therapist?" I asked. "Yes I am" she said as we walked inside. We went into her office and it was so nice.

"How exactly am I going to work here?" I said. "You'll be my assistant" she said. "But I don't have my degree on that?" I said. "You don't need one" she said.

"Okay, and what exactly will I be doing?" I asked. "You'll be organizing papers, setting the appointments for my clients, and you're gonna be taking notes when I talk to my clients" she said.

"Notes?" I said. "I like to take notes to the stuff I'm saying or however my clients feel, but I'm so old my hands get tired easily" she said.

"Okay, I can do that" I said. "Great, you'll start tomorrow, be here at 10" she said. "I will, thank you so much Barbara" I said.

"You're welcome" she said.

I went back home. "Ceci! I found a job" I said. "Really? I'm so happy for you!" She said. "Thank you" I said.
"Let's go out and celebrate!" She said.

We got in her car and we went to a restaurant. "That sounds like fun. Have you told Alan?" She said. "No not yet, but I'll do it later, he's probably at practice" I said.

                                 •~~~~~~~~~~~~•

It was 7:35pm and I decided to call Alan. "Juls, how you been?" He said. "Good and you?" I asked him.
"I've been good, I just miss my baby sister" he said.

"Awe, I miss you too. Guess what?" I said. "Let me see, you got a new car?" He said. "Nope" I said. "You..got a new puppy?" He said. "I wish but no" I said. "Then what is it?" He said. "I got a job!" I said.

"Omg, congrats" he said. "I know, I've been searching for a job for two whole days, but this sweet lady I met hired me as her therapist assistant" I said.

"Therapist?" He said. "Yeah, But I'll tell you another day, I'm gonna let you rest now" I said. "Alright, love you and be safe" he said. "I love you too" I said hanging up.

It was the next day already. It was 9:00am and I got dressed. I went downstairs where Ceci was getting ready to go to college.