Appendix

What is Guide-verse?

Guide-verse is the fandom UA of The Sentinel. 

In a Guide-verse setting, there are three kinds of individuals. The Normals, the Guide, and the Esper/Sentinels. The Normals as stated in the terms, are normal humans. 

The Esper/Sentinels are individuals with supernatural abilities. It can be physical, mental, and even spiritual abilities. They can use their abilities to either inflict harm upon others or protect them. They mainly use their abilities to get rid of monsters, demons, or even dungeons that threaten the lives of humankind. However, the more they use their abilities, the more the Esper/Sentinel becomes mentally unstable. Once they pass their limit or overuse their abilities, they become a ticking time bomb that can annihilate an entire city depending on their class. This is called the Berserk State

Guides are individuals with similar abilities as Esper/Sentinel, except their abilities do not allow them to fight. Instead, they are in charge of keeping Esper/Sentinel sane when they overuse their abilities. Guides can do this by physical touch, or by fluid. Powerful Guides are able to heal Esper/Sentinel by their mere presence alone sometimes. 

Classes:

There are Five classes for Esper and Guide ranking their power. 

S - Class

A - Class

B - Class

C - Class

D - Class

 S is the strongest, and D is the weakest.

Like Omega-verse, Esper and Guides also have a perfect set, or if the two individuals feel strongly for one another they can do imprinting/soul bonding with their partner. 

Drugs/Pills
When an Esper refuses to receive guidance from a Guide, they can choose to take a certain drug that can help them cope with the accumulated miasma building up inside of them. It's similar to a painkiller, but a much stronger dose that works on the mind, and body. This, however, cannot be used as a long-term treatment. It is not a solution. Should the drug be used continuously, it can cause a harmful effect. Just like any kind of medication can become poison if abused.  

Compatibilities:
Even if a Guide is an S-Rank, it doesn't mean they can fully heal another S-Rank Esper with their guidance. This is considered as compatibilies. A Guide and an Esper have to be compatible for the Esper to heal faster. The more compatible they are, the faster an Esper heals.

For example: Girl A is an S-Rank Guide but she cannot give as much guidance as Girl C who is a D-Rank Guide to a B-Rank Esper because Girl A's compatibilities with B-Rank Esper is only 20% while Girl C's compatibilities with B-Rank Esper is 78%.

I intend to update this down the road to help readers keep track of the world, you the readers will be exploring. If you would like more information, please leave a comment and I will reply as soon as I can. Otherwise, enjoy the story!