14||Color of Salmon

SH And a bit of gore art
_____________________________________________

Nickel Pov.

It had already gotten late, I was thinking about giving the whole investigation up... But.
I reaally wanted that prize even though I had already told Paintbrush and Fan forget about it. An infinite supply of any drink you could want.
It didn't feel like a Prize Mephone would give. At all. He's seemed weird today, and yesterday, wait no he has been weird.
First he sets up a part for the final thrEEE, then he suddenly gave us a extremely low stakes challenge with a prize better then all
Other seasons combined. I feel real stupid when I see that everyone is already tired and going to sleep.
I slowly gain the courage to open the door, I'm telling him NOW.

I start walking into me and... Uh.

"Where the fuck did he go?" I mumble

He wouldn't leave. Would he?
Thoughts start racing through my head... Maybe he was mad about the challenge? He did seem upset...
My head starts to hurt as I jump face down on my bed. Until..

.

.

.
Clink
..

I face towards the bathroom, the lights weren't on.
What the hell? Where did that even come from then...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Balloon Pov.

My eyes almost roll. I don't know why. But the smell of blood makes me dig deeper.

It felt, so....  Good!
I hear footsteps. I don't care. I don't care what they think.
Im allowed to do this. I am doing the right thing. I-

"Oh what the fu.. B-BALLOON!?"

I snap back to reality. (oh there goes gravity part 3)

"BALLOON! WHAT THE HELL!?"

I realize what I was doing. Oh no. Wait w-why did I give... ew.

Nickel stares at me for a moment, as we exchange eye-contact...
He Steals what I was toying with for a while.

$++--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------++$

Nickel Pov.

What the fuck, I hoped I screamed loud enough to wake someone up.
Balloon definitely didn't want anyone knowing that he...
I still don't believe it. There's no way he-

No I am NOT about to go on about this. It needs to stop.

I think of something loud again to wake people up, get attention and not have my cr- fuck- not now. To not have Balloon hate me, I assume he wouldn't appreciate if I told other people about this...

On purpose.

I slam the box cutter down on the side table as loud as I can.
(Box is NOT safe guys)

"Why?!.. Did you do this!?"
.
.
"Wha... "

In the distance I hear someone, Fuck yes. Knowing most people on the third floor, they will definitely make a scene.
.

.
Oh right. Paintbrush doesn't live on the third floor.
Whatever! I don't know how to handle this...

"I- ..."
"H-hello..?"
The door creaks open as I see the one out of the only two people I didn't want to see and the only one I did...
.

.

.

.

Suitcase

and

Knife

I wish I had remembered that she had a room next to ours.

"Wait! W-what are y-" I quickly slam the bathroom door on her as she only enters the room.
Leaving me and Balloon in the bathroom, alone.

I didn't think this through...

My face starts to heats up. Ok. If you were in a bathroom alone with the love of your life what would you do..
Damn it! Ok! fine! I admit it! I wanna marry him! S-so what!?
I mean anybody would fall for someone so caring, kind.. adorable..  forgiving... After what I put him through, he still cares for me of all people! It's admirable, really... I mean I could stare into his dreamy ruby eyes just... In shock of how amazingly beautiful he is...
.

(Teehee Ruby eyes rahatshwh)

"N-nickel?.. are you okay?"

I realize I've been staring at him, I definitely can't tell him now... Not while he's covered in blood like this... I open a side drawer and rummage for bandages.

"Here... Stay still."

I get some cream and put it on Balloon's arm as I get paper towels to dry the blood off.

(Rushed art ik it's bad  gore blah blah)

"Balloon... Why did you..."

"I'm cold."
I've never seen him look so... Dull...

The cuts on his arm...

All of the color looks dried away

After I clean the cuts in silence, Suitcase knocks on the locked bathroom door.

"Nickel!? What is going on!?"

I look over towards Balloon, he gives me a look...

"I- uhm just saw... A fat ass spider. Now go away!"

"If you say so, c'mon Knife..."

I wait until I no longer hear footsteps.

"Balloon... I-"

He rushed up to hug me, it felt so warm...

"I... I love you..."

I mutter, not loud enough for him to hear. I walk with him and open the door that lead back to hit bed and lay him there. hopefully he doesn't mind, but I get up on his bed and rub his back. His string twitches a little... It's so cute... God no HE is so cute... Just... I love him. I want him. All to myself. Ok maybe I should stop.

I lay down with him when I see he's already asleep. I rest my eyes and nudge next to him.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Oogie boogie