2|| 'duh doy?!'✿

$++--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------++$
Nickel Pov.
________________________(Tad-bit swearing!)

uhhhmm.
Balloon has been standing still for like almost five minutes. I look over and see what he's staring at...
.
The card? Now I'm real curious...

"Hey, dude, uh, wake up." I mumble, but just loud enough for him to hear

"H-huh!? Oh, hi Nickel!"

"You've been lifeless for like a while, what are you even doing?" I say as I lean closer to him.

"Just thinking about, well..." The hall goes quiet as I eagerly wait Balloon's answer

"Should I go..? At all?" I look at him, confused. Lucky for me his face is easily giving away being worried.

"Oh yeah you totally shouldn't go to a party ment for you, that makes sense." I quickly reply, trying to lighten the mood a little.
"Well..."
"Oh don't you 'Well' me, they want you to come!"

"Yeah but... we, you know... some of them hate me!?"

"Duh doy?! Anyways, your going." I rush behind him and grab a part of his string as he tenses up a bit.

"Wh- Huh- N- Wai- Nickel!?"
Balloon desperately tries to figure out what's happening while I have to figure out how to drag him along the floor without arms, I mean I can't walk with one leg...
.
Fuck it
.
I bite the string and start dragging him on the floor.
Can't tell if it's the shading, but he looked a bit red...

(Guys I'm in the hospital writing this rn gotta keep the grind up😔💪)

"Hey! S-sto-"

I start walking towards the living room where most people are.

"Nope! You're going."

I continue dragging him along the floor.

"But everyo- Nicke- wait!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

No Pov.

Nickel had gotten a few glances, and exchanged some for that matter. But Balloon had been too busy being dragged face flat on the floorboards before setting Balloon down near the stairwell.

"I'm not a fan of torture, giving and ... So your gonna have to walk up the stairs yourself Balloon."

"H-huh?"

Nickel looked back at Balloon before subconsciously licking his lips...               (Pucker up😍/j)
Balloon just stared at him confused, embarrassed and worried. Nickel would have ran on spot if he realized what he did but didn't even notice the act due to his idiocy.
Balloon quickly shakes it off as Nickel almost tripped up the bottom stairway.

"How do you fall up the stairs!?" Balloon said smirking as he let out a chuckle.

Balloon didn't realize how loud his voice was when everything was quiet, it was rare for the hotel to be like this as some shenanigans is always going on.

"Is that Balloon?!"

The two froze as they had heard the familiar voice.

"I dunno, wanna check?"

"Sure! We don't really have anything to do otherwise..."

Hearing both voices of people they didn't want to see, the duo quickly rushed up to the 3rd floor. Both sprinting, and failing to go fast due to Balloon being a Balloon, and Nickel not having any arms to balance with. They finally make it to the 3rd floor where their room was in season 2 Balloon panting like he had just ran a marathon.

"I for...got they... Allowed... season 2... Contestants here that are... Still competing..."

"I mean Duh doy! A party for currently competing contestants is totally not going to have other currently competing contestants."
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Uhh sorry I didn't know what to do
I was busy making plot better for future chapters...

.

Art!!
Anyways byebye!

Art!!Anyways byebye!