11||Comedic encounters

WTF 780 READS...

(Connor_plant come back your nickloon fans are hungry)

Team 3!

Cheesy✓
Trophy✓
Mic✓
Paper✓

Trophy pov. 🏆

Cheesy jumps in excitement, glad he's happy, but we have more important matters right now.

"I've already Gouda grate idea for when our team wins!"

I turn my face around, taking my eyes off him. I chuckle at the double knee slap he gives right after.

My face heats up... "Mic. Don't you dare"

"Don't worry! I think we should start doing the... Challenge???"

"Wait is it even a challenge?" Paper face palms in realization that he doesn't need to do this.

Wait, what idea was cheesy taking about?
"I mean.. I would uhh... What's the prize again?"

"Oh it's a cheese pizza!"

Cheesy knee slaps, me Mic and paper stare at him. Dumbfounded.

"What?!"

"Nevermind that, let's just look for any ideas in Test Tube's lab
Cheesy is so lucky that his jokes are... Wait no his jokes aren't funny! They're ass!! It's like everytime I would get mad at him he just. 'Charms' his way out of shit... He's cute bu- oh fuck. Oh God no.

"Uhh Trophytops?"

I snap back to reality (Oh there goes grav- I should stop /hi future nickel)

"The hell you just call me!?"

"Let's just calm down and... Oh maybe we can see if the season thrEEE contestants have any ideas! Might build friendships while we're at it!"

"Sure! You too coming?"
"Oh I thought we were going to Test Tube's lab?" I give her a look but...
Cheesy looks up at me, why does me give me that face..?

"Fine"

Mic is clearly on to me...
Cheesy playfully bumped my shoulder, but Mic gave the most enraging 'Aww!' ever and almost tripped down the stairs... Yeah I laughed
We all walk into the kitchen to see 2 people we didn't recognize.
"Hiii!! I'm goo, and this is Bot!" The small girl quickly turned around and gave a smile and a wave.

"Goo~d to see that your good goo!" Although both of them chuckled. Mic sighed as this was their first meeting, but this was expected from Cheesy of all people.

Bot quickly cleaned what she was doing and tried to hid it behind her back.

"They/them by the way!"

That makes me feel guilty as Fuck-
I feel like a old ass homophobe that doesn't know what 'Queer' means..
I'm gonna take that 'They/them' as a mental note.

"Would you guys like some help?" Paper asks politely, though in the corner of my eye I see a team already heading to Test Tube's very non-secret lab.

"Uhhmmmm, it's a secret! Like a cloud with sun behind it, but the sun wants to show it's self but can't because of the could which also can't let the sun show it's self even though they both want the sun to show it's self..."

"What?!"
Cheesy hesitantly makes a confused knee slap

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

HUSH PUPPY