Lesson 1: Unrivaled Bloodlust

Sanguinary: Being ready or eager to shed blood; to be bloodthirsty.

Something about this word was beautiful to Nagisa. A python in hiding as he observed his parents altercate with each other for what had to be the fifth time this week. Neither knew he was there... when you grew up in a house like this, suppressing your presence was a virtue.

"I WILL NOT ALLOW OUR BABY GIRL TO BE EXPOSED TO THE HORRORS OF THE WORLD WITH YOU ANYMORE!!"

But the horrors of our home is fine? Isn't it?

"HE CANT STAY WITH A FUCKING MISANDRIST WHO REFUSES TO ACCEPT REALITY! HE'S ONLY TEN!"

A ten year old who can watch his parents vile disputes without their notice.

Arguments like this were nearly a daily thing, forever becoming more unmitigable as time went on. Even thought what his father did for a living with irredeemable... Nagisa couldn't help but admire it. The way he performed, the way he made Nagisa seem like his own person... maybe not as a human... but a weapon to be trained was better then an object to dress.

Aren't both an object to use?

Not that his own well-being was ever prevalent anyways. He enjoyed this... he enjoyed what no one else could do with their father. It was their secret.

———————

"Custody goes to Hiromi Shiota!"

"NO! YOU CANT TAKE MY MASTERPIECE AWAY!!"

"Don't worry my dear Nagisa-chan... you wont have to see that awful man anymore."

"Officers! Take him away."

———————

A solemn atmosphere filled the wood filled hallways, almost a greyish hue filled the corridors of this decrepit, run down, shack like building.

A classroom in this building was filled with a gaggle of teens with detached looks on their face as they impatiently awaited their targets arrival.

A target who soared through the clouds and parted them with ease was making it's way to the classroom at an astonishing mach 20.

A target who was zoning in on the citywide landscape and rapidly dashing down, a sonic boom thundering through the stratosphere as it changed directions, adjacent to the course it was on.

A target who arrived at it's location, a paroxysm of wind which gracefully danced around the courtyard of the building.

A class, now aware their target was soon to begin it's mystifying demand that had been laid upon their government.

A sickening slithering sound of tentacles writhing their way to the classroom, their wants undetermined.

A door, calmly opened by a mutated creature playing the role as teacher.

And a roll book tenderly placed on the desk as the beings tentacles lifted themselves up.

"Now then... let's get started. Student on duty, on your command."

The slobbery noises that the tentacles made when peculiarly wiggling around with a desire to teach.

"S-Stand up!"

In a rhythmic motion, every student occupying that classroom took a stance with a different type of firearm in hand. All of which were covering the front of the classroom at a different angle and location. All stood silently as they awaited the command from the student on duty, Nagisa Shiota.