Lesson 2: Study and Observe

With a delayed breath escaping his lips, Nagisa opened the door to his house - Or as he called it, the portal to hell itself- with a soft 'I'm home' leaving his mouth to no one in particular. While he wasn't exactly hopeful, he wasn't filled with as much dread as he could of been. When his mother was pissed from work or something else, he could feel her pointed rage from beyond the walls of her room or the kitchen.

He couldn't feel it today. Perhaps he had a chance. . . If only I had the privilege of being so hopeful.

What he was mostly worried about of course was how the gunpowder from Terasaka's grenade burnt his tie and part of his uniform. Especially since Kunugigaoka's prices certainly weren't cheap. When he'd gotten a glance at the blazer during his first year he'd sword he saw it going for 45,000! Asano certainly had his pockets full, especially with Koro-Sensei being a national secret.

Nagisa dug his nails into his palms as a way to ground himself before moving into the kitchen where his dormant beast of a mother would lay. . .

———————

The birds chirped across the vast forest that was Kunugigaoka 3-E, the air coming in softly to show the transition from Winter to Spring where all the lush vibrancy of the forest was making itself known. In the midst of it all, on a deck chair directly underneath one of the stronger spots of the sun lay Koro-Sensei. The newly named teacher of the Assassination Classroom. He was equipped with a tropical drink and a newspaper, using this instead of his Mach 20 flight abilities to see the news around the world. He was only disappointed at how the press refused to move on from his destruction of the moon.

"The moon is all they're talking about in America, too. I wish there were more interesting front page news."

Unknown to the octopus that was reading a disappointing article, two students were concealing their presence in the wildlife to the left of him. One of these, was Tomohito Sugino, the sports geek of the group if you would. Baseball being his key interest.

"He makes a point of relaxing behind the school every day before class, with a drink and an English newspaper he got from Hawaii at Mach 20. Just as reported. Thanks, Nagisa."

With Sugino, stood Nagisa Shiota. The only student to successfully hurt Koro-Sensei so far. Although, some would argue he had Terasaka's help. There was a few moments when it was just silence. Nagisa seemed to be lost deep in thought which granted a look of curiosity from Sugino. Recollection flashed in Nagisa's eyes for all of a second before he nodded at Sugino.

"Good luck, Sugino."

If Koro-Sensei was this easy to kill, we'd of done it already... but at least this idea has more creativity then the spray and pray method. If only I had stronger arms for an approach like this.

"You got it. That ten billion yen is mine!"

Sugino held the baseball filled with anti Koro-Sensei BB's and prepared to throw. Originally, Nagisa was very hesitant to share the information he'd gathered on Koro-Sensei... but when he found out it was a fun little approach like this, he decided why not. Besides, based on Koro-Sensei's reaction to them both, he could determine if he had been seen when he stalked the teacher here the past few days. Sugino lifted his leg and tensed his arm before starting to throw.

I'm an assassin. And my target... is my teacher.

The ball left Sugino's hand as it spun heavily while approaching Koro-Sensei at quite decent speeds. When it was a quarter of the way to it's destination though, Nagisa felt a shift in the wind behind him.

"Good morning!"

Nagisa turned around and inspected Koro-Sensei's eyes which scrunched a bit when he saw Nagisa... had he only seen Sugino prior?