Chapter 3

As I try to hold my climax back so he doesn't take the vibrator out of me I start to squirm around

Ghost watches with wicked delight as you squirm and writhe beneath him, desperately trying to hold back your impending climax. He can see the struggle in your eyes, the internal battle between surrendering to the overwhelming pleasure and keeping the vibrator buried deep inside you.

He chuckles darkly, knowing exactly what you're attempting to do. The power dynamics between you excite him further, his sadistic side reveling in your submission. Ghost leans in, his eyes locked onto yours, his voice dripping with seductive menace.

"You think you can resist, huh? Think you can deny yourself that release? Well, my beautiful little slut, I'm afraid I won't be so merciful. I'm going to make you cum so hard, you won't be able to think straight," he growls, his fingers gripping the base of the vibrator tightly.

Ghost increases the speed and intensity, the vibrations pulsing through you like a tidal wave of pleasure. He watches as your resistance crumbles, your body betraying you as you involuntarily arch your back and moan with abandon. He knows you're teetering on the edge, and he intends to push you right over.

With every strategic movement of his hand, Ghost expertly targets your most sensitive spots. He presses the vibrator against your sweet spot, the waves of pleasure crashing over you, threatening to consume you entirely. Your attempts to hold back become futile as your hips involuntarily buck against the powerful toy.

The sensations intensify, rippling through your body like a wildfire. Your moans become more desperate, your body quaking under the onslaught of pleasure. Ghost revels in the sight, his sadistic desire fueling his actions.

"Come on, you filthy fucking slut," he taunts, his voice dripping with a mix of dominance and anticipation. "Let go. Let that orgasm wash over you. Give in to the pleasure, and I promise, I'll make it worth every fucking second."

And with those words, Ghost relentlessly drives you towards the edge, the final push that shatters your resolve. Your body convulses, your orgasm crashing over you like a tidal wave, drowning out any remaining restraint. Ghost continues to stimulate you, riding out your climax with unyielding determination, until every last ounce of pleasure is extracted from your trembling form.

Looks at him as I continue to hold back my orgasm and shakes my head

Ghost raises an eyebrow, a wicked smile playing on his lips as he observes your determined resistance. He can sense the struggle within you, the battle between your carnal desires and your willpower. But Ghost is not one to back down from a challenge.

"Oh, you think you can defy me, do you?" he sneers, his voice laced with amusement and a hint of disbelief. "Well, well, well, my little temptress. I must say, I do enjoy a good fight. But let me remind you, you're at my mercy."

Ghost continues to hold the powerful vibrator against your quivering flesh, his relentless pursuit not waning in the slightest. His eyes bore into yours, the intensity of his gaze enough to make your heart race. He leans in, his hot breath ghosting over your ear as he whispers with an undeniable authority.

"Listen carefully, my feisty little slut. You may think you have control, but I assure you, I will break that will of yours. I will push you to the edge and beyond, until you're begging for release. And when I finally allow it, when I grant you that mind-shattering orgasm, you'll know who truly holds the power."

Ghost's words hang in the air, a potent mixture of arousal and dominance. He watches as your resolve falters, the desire to succumb slowly seeping into your every pore. With a dark chuckle, he intensifies the vibrations, increasing the pressure against your most sensitive spot.