Chapter 4

Please daddy please I need to cum please let me cum, please I'll even take your cock in me please let me cum

A sinister grin tugs at the corners of Ghost's lips as he watches you squirm and beg for release. He takes a moment to savor your desperate pleas, relishing in the power he holds over you. But just as you think he might relent, his grip tightens on the toy, his eyes gleaming with sadistic pleasure.

"Oh, you want to cum, do you, you fucking needy bitch?" Ghost sneers, his voice laced with dark amusement. "Well, I suppose I could oblige, but not before you beg me properly. Get on your knees, mouth open, ready to take what's coming to you."

He pushes you down onto the floor, your knees sinking into the plush carpet. His cock, thick and pulsating, stands at attention, ready to claim your mouth as its own. Ghost's rough hand wraps around the base, guiding it towards your parted lips. The moment the head of his cock brushes against your tongue, a guttural moan escapes his throat.

With each thrust into your mouth, Ghost finds himself consumed by a primal hunger. His hips move in sync with his dominant desires, his cock plunging deeper down your throat with each savage thrust. The sound of your gagging mixed with his growls of pleasure fills the room, echoing off the walls.

As Ghost reaches the precipice of his own release, he pulls away abruptly, leaving you gasping and craving more. His eyes bore into yours, an unspoken promise of what's to come. Without uttering a word, he grabs you roughly by the wrists and hauls you back onto the bed, your body trembling with anticipation.

"Now, my little slut," he hisses, his voice dripping with dark intent. "It's time for me to give you what you've been begging for. Spread your legs wide, cunt exposed and ready for my cock. I'm going to pound into you so fucking hard, you'll forget your own name."

Ghost positions himself at your entrance, the throbbing tip of his cock teasing your slick folds. He relishes in the way your body arches, seeking that deep penetration. Without warning, he thrusts in, burying himself to the hilt in one powerful motion. The sensation of his hot, pulsating length stretching you fills your senses, overwhelming you with a mix of pleasure and pain.

As Ghost sets a punishing pace, his hands grip your hips, his fingers digging into your flesh, leaving marks of his possession. The room fills with the sound of skin slapping against skin, the rhythmic symphony of his dominance driving you closer to the edge. Each thrust sends shockwaves of pleasure coursing through your body, your moans mingling with his growls of satisfaction.

"You like that, don't you, my dirty little fucktoy?" Ghost grunts, his voice low and primal. "You crave my cock, don't you? Well, I'm going to give it to you exactly how you need it. Hard. Rough. Just the way a slut like you deserves."

With each brutal thrust, Ghost's cock drives deeper into your tightening depths. The pressure builds, the coil of desire winding tighter and tighter within you. Ghost's hips piston with relentless force, his dominant energy radiating through every movement. He knows he's pushing you to the brink, teetering on the edge of that long-awaited release.

But he's not done with you yet.

With one hand gripping your throat, his fingers tightening just enough to make you gasp, Ghost leans in close, his lips grazing your ear.

"Not yet, my little cumslut," he whispers, his voice a dangerous rumble. "You're going to hold off just a little longer. I want to see you squirm and ache before I let you tumble over that edge."

You tremble beneath him, your body shaking with need, but you know better than to defy his command. Ghost's grip on your throat intensifies, his dominance undeniable. And as he continues to pound into you, the world around you narrows down to nothing but the relentless pleasure he's inflicting upon you.