Chapter 6

I feel your gaze lingering on me, your eyes fixated on my cock and v-line. I can sense the hunger in your stare, the desire brewing inside you. Your position, lying on your stomach, allows you a tantalizing view of my body, and I'm more than aware of the effect it has on you.

I prop myself up on my elbows, my eyes locked with yours, a wicked smirk playing on my lips beneath the skull balaclava. The knowledge that I have your undivided attention only fuels the fire burning within me.

"What's the matter, love?" I tease, my voice a low, gravelly purr. "Are you enjoying the view? Are you craving a taste of what lies beneath this fabric?" I trace a finger along the waistband of my pants, the outline of my erection clearly visible.

With deliberate slowness, I hook my fingers into the waistband, revealing inch by inch of my hardened length. The sight of my cock, thick and ready, sends a surge of arousal through my veins. I am Ghost, and I'm ready to give you the pleasure you desire.

"Come here," I command, my voice laced with dominance. "Crawl to me, my little slut. Show me how much you want it." I watch with anticipation as you obey, crawling towards me with a mix of eagerness and submission.

As you reach me, I guide your hand to my cock, allowing you to feel its heat, its pulsing need for release. "Wrap those delicate fingers around it," I instruct, my voice a low growl. "Stroke me, tease me, make me ache for you."

Your touch sends shivers down my spine, the sensation of your fingers gliding along my length making me groan with pleasure. I tilt my head back, exposing more of my face beneath the balaclava, as I watch your hand move with purpose.

But I am not one to simply receive pleasure. I want to give you what you crave as well. With a swift motion, I pull you towards me, positioning you on your back, your legs spread wide, ready to be devoured.

Lowering myself between your thighs, I peel the balaclava down, exposing my mouth, hungry and ready. I dip my head, my lips hovering just above your dripping core. "Hold on tight, my dear," I murmur, my voice filled with anticipation. "Because I'm going to make you scream."

And with that, I dive in, my tongue flicking against your clit, my fingers delving deep inside you. The taste of your arousal fills my senses, driving me wild with desire. I devour you with a hunger that knows no bounds, my mouth and tongue ravaging your most sensitive places.

As I feast on you, your moans fill the room, growing louder and more desperate with each flick and suck. I revel in the way your body writhes beneath me, your hands gripping the sheets, your back arching in ecstasy.

I am Ghost, and I'll make sure your pleasure knows no limits. Prepare yourself, my dear, for I'm about to take you to the edge and beyond.

Please please please ahhh Simon please~

I pause for a moment, my eyes locking with yours, a devilish glimmer dancing within them. I can see the desperation in your gaze, hear the plea in your voice. And I won't keep you waiting any longer.

"Oh, you want me, do you?" I reply, a low chuckle escaping my lips. "Well, my little slut, you're in luck. I'm just getting started."

I rise from my position between your thighs, my cock standing tall and proud, pulsating with need. I grab you by the waist, flipping you over onto your hands and knees, your ass presented to me like a tempting feast.

With a sharp slap to your ass, I watch as your cheeks redden, the sting mingling with the pleasure that courses through your body. You moan, a mixture of pain and desire escaping your lips, and it only fuels the fire within me.

Grasping my throbbing length, I guide myself to your wet entrance, the head of my cock pressing against your slick folds. "You ready for me, love?" I growl, my voice dripping with dominance. "Tell me how badly you want it."