Ten~

A/n Pov.

Bang chan - Ohh Your voice... Wait!!! DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU ARE L.K.

Lee know - No, I am not...

Bang chan - Yes, You are... Your voice is kinda same...

Lee know - No, I am not... (Avoiding eye contact)

Bang chan - Ohh you are lying now, Aren't you gonna tease me for being your fan?

Lee know - It was just one song, And I already quite singing anymore... No more L.K

Bang chan - Why?

Lee know - Because I don't want.

Bang chan - Well Now I can die while listening Limbo...

Lee know - Do you think I am Radio? I am not gonna sing...

Bang chan - Well I still can't believe I am your fan...

Lee know - Than don't, And don't forget we are enemies..

Bang chan - Enemies? When?

Lee know - From the first sight... Don't forget you were the one who started fight.. What was your words? Yeah mY CAr caN MoVe wHilE fUckInG YOu..

Bang chan - Ohh And you didn't punched me first?

Lee know - And you didn't punched me back..

Bang chan - Like you didn't stole car? And who was trying to get my girlfriend?

Lee know - No, You should said Ex, You broke up with her..

Bang chan - ohh yeah, but how do you know? Don't tell me you get back with her..

Lee know - Ohh, she is not my type... I was just helping her..

Bang chan - What? What do you mean? (Confused)

Lee know - I mean, I was helping you and helping her... Let me explain, You were not serious with her and she wasn't either. And Ryujin almost confessed to someone while drunk but said that she don't wanna break your heart, so basically someone told me to help her...

Bang chan - Ohh, so you are telling me that I was idiot back than? You deceived me, you know?

Lee know - Ohh I didn't told you to broke up with her, you did by your own..

Bang chan - Fuck you.. (He left)

Jeonghan Pov.

I was in my car and was driving to BSS Management. I was worried about Lee know and going to talk with his father. Well I think Lee know is safe but Bang chan case is different. If we think like they are together so they both can be still alive.

I was in my deep thought when I got call from unknown number.
I stopped my car picked it up.

Call*

Jeonghan - Hello? Who is it?

: Is this Jeonghan?

Jeonghan - Umm Yes.

: Listen, Have Hyunjin contact with you yet?

Jeonghan - No, and who are you?

: I am Ryujin, Yeji's friend... I am in Hospital, can you come over.. Yeji had an accident.

Jeonghan - Wait... Is Hyunjin there?

: Yes, I can't handle everything alone... We are in city hospital..