14 Feb •

Valentine day special~

Trigger warning

Jihan special •

Jeonghan pressed his lips against Joshua and pushed him inside his house and looked at him with lust and hunger. Joshua looked nervous and said~

Joshua - What are you doing?

Jeonghan - Helping you...

Jeonghan pinned him down on sofa and again kissed him passionately and his hands caressing Joshua's cheeks. Joshua also kissed him back
and his hands on Jeonghan's shoulder and pulling him closer.

They both were kissing each other with passionate, Jeonghan pulled out and removed Joshua's coat and unbuttoned his shirt.
Joshua was patiently waiting for him as Jeonghan kissed him and his arm were on Joshua's waist and pulling him closer.

They both were on sofa and Jeonghan was on top of him. Jeonghan was kissing him and move toward his jaw and neck.
He was sucking his jaw and his neck.

Joshua was feeling weak and was moaning, Jeonghan start biting and leaving hickeys on his neck. Joshua was out of breath and tapped Jeonghan's chest who stopped and looked at Joshua with question eyes.

Jeonghan - What?

Joshua - Are you sure, we are going to do this on sofa?

Jeonghan - Where is your bedroom?

Joshua - On the left..

Jeonghan carried him in bridal style while Joshua was being nervous and flustered, Jeonghan walked toward Joshua's bedroom. He put him down on bed and start hovering him, Joshua was staring at him with curious eyes and pulled him closer while biting his earlobe.

Jeonghan moaned at Joshua's action but smirk before he start sucking Joshua's neck. Jeonghan leaved county of hickeys while Joshua was moaning, Jeonghan pulled out and unbuttoning Joshua's shirt who stopped him and asked~

Joshua - Are you sure? (He asked with curiosity)

Jeonghan - Are you? (Smirk)

Joshua - Yes, I am..

Jeonghan - So do I. (Smiled)

A/n Pov.

Jeonghan kissed Joshua's lips and start unbuttoning his shirt again. Now Joshua was half neck, Jeonghan was looking at him with lust. Joshua helped Jeonghan unbuttoning his and removed Jeonghan's shirt.

Jeonghan pushed him against bed, spread his legs while smirking. Joshua's hands were on Jeonghan's chest and he spread his legs. Jeonghan's finger slipped to Joshua's pants and he removed his belt than throwed it away. Joshua pushed Jeonghan and changed their position and became top of him and said~

Joshua - Why you do have pant and I am necked?

Jeonghan - So you want me neck, wanna see my...

Joshua - Lets remove your pant..

Joshua removed Jeonghan's pant and hovered over him, licking his neck. Jeonghan pushed Joshua and sat on bed while Joshua on his lap. Jeonghan looked at him with question eyes and asked~

Jeonghan - Do you have things?

Joshua - nodd*  In 2nd drawer.

Jeonghan raised his eyebrow and asked again.

Jeonghan - But why do you have these things?

Joshua - Come on its not your place to ask..