∘₊✧Pervert✧∘₊

∘₊✧Ragini: Don't remember his touches✧∘₊

Maybe the words are sweet but his bitter chuckle ruins the innocence of words. I stand just in front of his chair and bang my fist on the table and scream in low tone " You will be a bachelor for the rest of your life. Mark my words".

And I feel immense satisfaction after seeing his fiery gaze. I turn around to leave the place before flipping my hair on his face.

But I don't expect his next step, he grabs my left wrist and roughly pulls me towards his chest. After meeting him, it's the third time I am this much close to him.

For my height, my face is at the level of his toned chest which is peeking from his shirt. For this extra force unintentionally my palms are resting on his chest muscle.

While I meet his gaze , he is already gritted teeth, making a deep eye contact like he will read everything from my eyes. CAN'T! I can't continue this eye contact, I use little force to push him and the effect runs to the opposite side.

He grabs my both wrists with his both hands while forcefully connecting my body with him "Watch your words!!What is this behavior with your date!".

A low chuckle escapes from my mouth with the words " What is this behavior! Is it normal to touch an unknown woman in this way? Pervert!!"

I realize his grip loosen and with a jerk I step back and turn around. Before leaving the space I utter " It's really my first date which I don't want to attend. You make it sure I will never attend this type of silly date. But yes All the best for your future married life."

I step in the lift but still can hear his words " Miss, are you only angry for this one hour delay !!!".

 I realize maybe my words are really hard when the word "Ragini let me explain" touches my ear like a whisper before closing the door of the lift. Why will I give him a chance to explain?? If he starts with a simple sorry I will definitely forgive him, an arrogant pervert.

In the whole journey to my house I recap all the moments with him. From my school life I got many proposals from classmates to seniors to juniors but I was scared to say 'yes' because of my parents' high expectations on my studies. It would be unfair if I did not mention that none of them caught my attention.

Love is always a mutual feeling of friendship, care, promise and more than that belief in each other. Never I got the vibe that he can fight with the world to keep me. May be it looks like walking red flag but I have teenage fantasy like my partner will be little bit possessive towards me, will feel jealous if any other man touch me, he will forcefully come close to me with such affection and admiration in his eyes, he will make deep eye contact to read my mind, he will hold me closer to his chest to give me goosebumps, he will be cold rude but for me he will be hopeless romantic.

At this age, I realize it's totally impossible. I started to laugh in my mind on my foolish fantasy. And literally that moment my heart skips a beat realizing the encounter with Mr. Aranyo Sen just looks the same as my fantasy.

And the thought itself gives me goosebumps. No no, he is so mean and rude, even made me embarrassed. But I have to distract myself from this increasing heat of my body just recalling his touches, whispering warm breath on my skin and I open my Insta account to see some reels.

As usual there are some followers notifications which makes my eyes widen this time. Aranyo Sen followed my account!!!!!!! Is that real? I tap on the notification to see his profile to avoid any confusion. But what the hell, tap is not working, I load the account once and the notification just vanished. Is he stalking my profile ? Does he want to follow me or is this a mistake?