∘₊✧Permission✧∘₊

∘₊✧Aranyo: I can bet, I can fight, I can beg to God to make her mine✧∘₊

Right now, I am feeling some unrecognisable emotions, which make my body hot with some unnecessary sweat, and in between that I am getting shivers. I have experience convincing parents, for Reyu, but for myself it's too difficult. Sorry Reyu, I teased you a lot by saying cowardly, but I can understand your situation now. It's really difficult to face parents. What if they reject, and according to Ragini's condition, her pale face, it confirms they are strict.

She was smiling until I asked to go. All colours from her face drained down immediately. Her eyes started to tear up, she was trying to control her tears while biting her inner cheeks. Touching her left round cheek, I tried to make my voice sweet as much as possible, at least not rude, "I am going with you. I know, I am no one currently in your life, even after re-dating we could find out our flaws and hundreds of reasons to not marry, to not spend the whole life together. But as we decided to give at least a chance to ourselves, we deserved to be a shelter for each other. I don't know what other men will do in that situation, but in this case, when the woman in front of me is Ragini, I am going to take all of the risk to get that one chance of re-dating you."

Her lips were trembling, "They will scold me alot, they will think I am weak, not strong enough to live this world, what if they stopped me from going for the job."

I rubbed my thumb softly to give her a little comfort, "All the time, those rude words are not meant to hurt you. They were tensed about your well being, in pain or in frustration they would utter those words. I am not going to take their side, of course those words will hurt you, but I am with you right? If you are weak, because when your age was about learning, they protected you more than needed. It's not about your fault, it's all about your upbringing. You are soft, a delicate thing. People used to think soft things are fragile, but soft things also can be flexible, adjustable, and manageable in all situations. It's not your fault, they thought you fragile, afterall, they were parents for the first time in their lifetime. You are a princess for them. Just imagine that one too young couple got a beautiful small thing to care for the rest of their life."

She fumbled , her body movement showed, how she was feeling disturbed, I tightly grabbed her cheek and took care not to hurt her, "I know, that's why I never complained, I love them to much, but I don't know, how will they react, what if they thought I am not pure anymore, if that words spread across, no one will marry me, people will make their life hell."

I dropped my forehead onto her, pushing my finger into her hair, over her cheek and ear, to make the grip tight, "I will marry you. Not for that I knew you were pure, even if you were not, one single piece of skin layer can't decide you are pure or not. You are, you will be pure for me, and for your parents too. Just don't care about others. Come, it's already late."

I came to my seat, opened the door, came out, and quickly opened the door on her side. She shook her head as no. I grabbed her shoulder, and pushed other hand under her knees, and in shock she screamed in low key "No no no, don't do it."

Wiping off the tears, again I whispered, "I am with you, Ragini, just come, everything will be fine" She came out slowly.

I felt so bad, when she lowered her gaze, seeing how the security guard was gawking at me. In annoyance, I asked, "Am I looking like an alien?"

She shook her head again, "Security uncle, or the people of this complex, no one saw me with a man before. It's the very first time, also at night."

I frowned, "You are going to meet with dates for months now right, then they didn't drop you?"

She chuckled, "I don't take any facility from my rejected dates"

I hummed to control my smile in that nervous moment, "I see!! Do you think your neighbours will like me?"