∘₊✧Sindoor✧∘₊

∘₊✧Ragini : Sindoor not only changes your looks, it's change your soul , they way you love yourself, when you know someone is the part of your 'yourself'✧∘₊

I don't know how my mom agreed to do that marriage registry in the Chaitra month (We Bengalis don't do marriages in this month Mid March to mid april for us this Chaitra). Engagement is fine but marriage!

Last four days after the dol purnima, the engagement, feeling just like die, the heart tearing cry of mom and Aranyo, hospital, dad's rude aggressive words, the fear-pain to separate from Aranyo, mom's consent to the marriage, the registry marriage - the word hectic is even crying in the corner.

One thing I understand, being a billionaire means they have a huge amount of money, they can buy anything whatever whenever they want, but emotion!! Everyone is here emotionally drenched.

After our registry, my mood was literally off, I never dreamed of my marriage like this. Maybe not too many decorations, but the beauty of rituals, where the same haldi will touch both of our skin, I would dolled up for him, pronouncing the slokas with him while not knowing the meaning of them at all. Still the only thing is also there, is Sindoor.

I was missing maa too much, I wanted to hug her tightly. I called her too, but she didn't pick up the call. So Reyansh went to my house to check out how was my mom.

Until then everyone tried to lighten up my mood. But instead of lighting up, I get to know how all of them are just emotionally tired in this money world.

Apparently it will look like Ronav is having a good love life with Mahina. But the love he holds for his brother will definitely heal your soul. Never know the fashion icon handsome Arav is holding back the immense pain under the rough tough cover, those beautiful dragon shaped eyes don't hold fire of lust like images, it holds the pure innocence of love. My heart literally broke when I heard his love is died and everyone thought he is the reason of her rape– that is insane.

ChandraSekhar isn't just Araddhya's husband, he is the younger son of the top 5 real estate company's family, he is one of the heavy weight politicians, and in both cases I don't have any interest, so I didn't know. Araddhya was complaining about how he treated her before, kidnapped her from the mandap of marriage, tearing the tie of her and her that would be husband, how he locked her up into a penthouse until she accepted her fate. But I only saw the pure guilt, admiration, and love for her. How he was whispering sorry, every time she was ignoring him and complaining about him. Maybe he is ruthless for the world, but for her, he is soft. But from what I understood, sometimes something is good in stories in reality and she is adjusting with his behaviour because he is trying to improve his over-possessiveness.

Rishima! Frankly speaking I am disgusted with her from the very beginning. I know the way she chose is wrong, but when it's all about stuffing some food in a starving stomach alone, when society showed her the way of selling one's own body and beauty in teenage time, what one can do. Most of the cases, these girls just vanished in society but she dared to stand for herself again. I don't know if I have to be proud of her or not, but I'm not feeling cringe anymore. She needs shelter, a protected one, who will guide her too, who will let her know, sex is a pleasurable thing too, sex is also the way of making love, not to survive in the society and growing the business.

Nilalohita. No scandal, no dating rumours, just clean like white papers. Less talkative but how she was taking some glimpses of Agastya, I am sure the love interest for the very first time is growing inside her. But as I get to know, Agastya da has life risk so he will never start a family ever. He doesn't want to attach another life with his. And the way both of them are so conservative and less talkative, I don't think they will be able to say anything to each other about their feelings, at least can she bloom love in his heart! Don't know.