PROLOGUE

" Rana sa is there any way we can stop this war. The war can only ruin the wealth and infrastructure of both territories. Most importantly many innocent people will lose their lives just for the sake of the mistake in the past. I hope you understand. You are young and passionate. Time will teach you many things." UDAYBHAAN the king of Marwar said.

" Oh my highness you took my most precious thing from me ten years ago now you are teaching me about the cons of war. You took something I will do the same. Tit for tat . I will snatch something which you adore and love the most. If you want to stop the war you have to marry your daughter with me . I want your daughter. The choice is all yours. I give you 3 days and if your answer is no then no one can stop this destruction."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

" Think again princess. You know your father can fight with the whole world for your happiness. He wants you for his stupid revenge. He will not keep you happy and I want to give the happiness of the whole world to you. "

" I know dad. But all those people who live here are my family. I can't let them suffer just for my happiness and comfort and what about those innocent people whose relatives will lose their life in the war. What about the small child and wife of the soldiers. If my single decision can stop this destruction then I'm ready to face the consequences. "

" But......"

" I have set my mind dad. No one can change it now. You start doing the preparations for the grand wedding of your daughter."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

" Don't expect anything from me. I have married you just to take my revenge on your dad. You are just a showpiece of this palace for me. Do you  get that."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

AUTHOR'S NOTE..

GIVE YOUR REVIEWS ON THE PROLOGUE

I WILL START UPLOADING CHAPTER SOON

I LOVE YOU ALL