CHAPTER 1 - "What is Happening? "

"Lyrisse Mira Cubabao, with hono-" the host was suddenly interrupted when a growling creature entered the covered court, a girl in a school uniform with blood covering her entire body. Her eyes are red and has a multiple scars in her arm. What happened?

"AHHHH!!! " a parent screamed terrified, the creature biting her neck like a vampire that's thirsty for blood. "TAKBO!! " The principal yelled as everyone ran outside to escape, WHAT IS HAPPENING?

I saw our advisory teacher signaling our class to get inside the classroom as everyone in my class ran inside. She locked the door as everyone got in.

Others crying while some are panicking. "Anong nangyayari " Mariam said while sobbing and is extremely terrified of whats happening outside. "Ano yang nasa arm mo..? " Mira asked confused and terrified while pointing on Ella's bite mark on her arm. "ay... wala yan..." Ella said nervously while other classmates are staring at her with a terrified look in their faces. "Sandali.. Dont tell me.." Ainsley said while suspecting Ella. "WALA NGA TO! IM NOT INFECTED!" Ella yelled with tears on her eyes. "We never said you were infected?" Angelina said while staring at her. "PALABASIN NYO SYA!!" Mariam yelled irritatedly. "BUT IM NOT-" Ella said. "Fine, I am. I am Infected. " she continued while opening the door slowly and getting out.

She locked the door and continue walking outside while people are running and zombies biting people. "Sandali." Ma'am Faith, our advisory teacher said as she ran outside and closed the door. "MA'AM!! " Adriana yelled. "Good, NOW WALA NA TAYONG TEACHER. KASALANAN NYO TO! " Chelly yelled and sat at the edge of the room upset. "Guys, Wag na tayong mag away, let's block the door. That's safer." Lyle, our class president said and the rest of the class did it and helped, except Chelly.

FAITH AND ELLA'S POV:
"Wait! " Ma'am Faith yelled and chased Ella, "Are you really bitten? Infected ka ba? Tell me! " she said to Ella as Ella stayed quiet. "Please! Tell me! " Ma'am Faith yelled. "OO! YES! I am Infected ma'am.. I'm sorry.. " Ella said. "What..? Then why are you not transforming? " Ma'am Faith replied. "I will soon, so run!" Ella yelled. "Ella.. " Ma'am Faith said worried. "Go!" Ella yelled as she ran away. "Wait! " Ma'am Faith yelled. "Okay.. I'm sorry.. Ella" Ma'am Faith said while walking back to our classroom but heared a growling sound behind her, A ZOMBIE!! ".. AHHH!! " she screamed while trying to get in but cant since its blocked.

The zombie jumped in her back and rip off her flesh.

THE CLASSROOM'S POV:

"Ano yon? SI MA'AM!! PAPASUKIN NYO SYA! " Chelly yelled "Hindi na natin kaya, naka block na yung room!" Adriana yelled. "WALA AKONG PAKE! PALIBHASA WALA KA NAMANG AMBAG SA KLASENG TO!" Chelly yelled back. "ATLEAST HINDI AKO KATULAD SAYO, BIDA BIDA! " Adriana yelled madly of what Chelly said. "GUYS! TAMA NA! THIS IS A SERIOUS SITUATION! " Evelyn yelled, our vice president. "IKAW NAMAN, BIDA BIDA! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE! " Chelly yelled madly and held her head. "GUYS! Calm Down! Please! Kahit ngayon lang!" Lyle yelled.

"Fine.. " Chelly said irritatedly. Everyone was just sitting and thinking of what to do when suddenly theres noises coming out of the window. "Huh? Ano yon?! " Ainsley said terrified. "Shh.. I'll check.. " Rafael whispered and walked slowly near the window. As he get closer, He sees.. "Ma'am Angelie? Wait.. Ma'am Amelia?? " He said and everyone came to the window side to see. "HOW ARE YOU CLASS RIZAL?" Ma'am Angelie said as she came down. "Ugh.. Bat ang energetic mo?" Ma'am Amelia said to her. "WAAAAAA MA'AM!! " Star cried and hugged them. "SOBRANG SCARY!! " Star said while hugging them. "AWWW, Dont worryy!" Ma'am Angelie said. "Guys, we need to get food. I have a map" Ma'am Amelia said and showed the map of the school. "Here." She said as she put it down on the table. "Sobrang seryoso mo naman ma'am" Fuellie said and giggled. "Eh? Kailangan nating mabuhay. This is serious" She replied. "Joke lang naman.. Hehe.. " Fuellie said and scratches the back of her head.

"Ma'am mamaya na.. Laro muna ko hehe.. " Andrei said as he snatched his phone out of his bag. "Seriously? Sige na nga.. Pahinga muna kayo. " Ma'am Amelia said.

1 HOUR AND 24 MINUTES LATER

"MEETING! " Ma'am Amelia said and we sat in a circle. "Ok so heres the plan. " Ma'am Amelia said as she placed the map on the table and grabbed a marker. "So were on this room. " she circled the room near the covered court. "This is the room we need to get in to get food." she said as she circled the room near the faculty. "Pano tayo pupunta dyan ma'am? " Nathan asked. "I have a rope right here! " Ma'am Angelie said as she showed a rope she found. "So? Tara? " Ma'am Amelia said as she looked at us. "YES! TARA! " We said and helped set up the rope.

FEW MINUTES LATER

It started raining. It was Thundering. "Ayy.. Ano ba naman yan.. Malas.. " Adriana said. "Shh.. Wait.. " Ma'am Angelie said and told us to shush. "Ano yun? " Ma'am Angelie said as she heard growling sounds outside.. A zombie?

"AH! " we shouted as it starts banging the door. "TAKBO! SA ROPE! DALI! " Ma'am Amelia yelled as we got outside and climbed the rope. Others succesfully got in while the others are still climbing.

Few minutes later and Daphne is the only one left climbing. "HURRY!! DAPH!! " Raezyl yelled as the zombie successfully got in the other room they used to be in. "AHHH!! " Daphne screamed as the zombie held her foot and dragged her down. "TULONG!! " Daphne yelled as the zombie is pulling her down. "DAPH!!!" Lyle yelled. The zombie successfully pulled her down and she fell down the window. They could see her head bleeding.

Ainsley sobs and sat at the edge of the room and Rafael came to comfort her and hugged her. The silence was loud,Everyone was tired and sad of what's happening as they sat down. Everyone slept to gain energy for tommorow.

GOODNIGHT

GOODNIGHT.

AUTHORS MESSAGE :)
- HAIII!!!! ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING! I HOPE YOU GUYS SUPPORT ME :3

Note : 1034 Words :3