CHAPTER 5 - "Half Zombie Infection"

- (This chapter is kinda based of All of us are Dead when Nam-ra became a hambie hehe)

(SKIPTIME)
01:21 A.M.

Ellanie woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check outside for some fresh air as she saw Ainsley sitting alone at the edge of the rooftop glaring at the fort 2 forts away from our fort. (Rafael's Fort.)

"Hm? Bat gising ka?" Ellanie asked. "Ah wala lang, nagising lang ako randomly. " Ainsley said. "Okay kalang? Parang something's off kahapon pa. " Ellanie said as she sat beside her. "Sa totoo lang, I'm getting jealous of Rafael and Fuellie. I thought he liked me too... " Ainsley said as she tilted her head down. "Oh? Ok lang yan, may iba pa dyan. Cheer up! " Ellanie said and smiled at Ainsley. "Okay.. Don't tell anyone of this conversation okay?" Ainsley said. "Mhm! Promise! " Ellanie said and smiled. "Okay! Goodnight, I'm going back to sleep. " Ainsley said as she stands up to get back to our fort. But little did she know, Rafael was there the whole time. "Rafael...? " Ainsley gasped in shock to see Rafael standing there, she ran as fast to their fort and lie down quickly. "Ainsley! Wait! " Rafael said and ran after Ainsley but Ellanie blocked his way. "I think she needs some space, you'll talk about this tommorow. " Ellanie said as she get inside the fort as well. Rafael nodded and head his way to the fort.

(THE NEXT DAY.)
- ADRIANA'S POV

I yawn as I get up and see that I was the only one in our tent. "Ooppss.. I overslept hehe" I said to myself as I stand up and get up too to see the others making an "SOS" sign just incase the soldiers find us and rescue us.

"Okay so the ones who volunteered to come with me to grab food, ready a lot of backpacks, we have to fill them with food. " Ma'am Amelia said.

"Ready na lahat ma'am! " Ellanie said and smiled as she carry the bags and contribute them to Star, Adriana, Matt, Nathan. "To the others na hindi sasama, do not go anywhere, stay here lang but incase of emergency when we arrive, fill  a backpack with the things we need. Understood? " Ma'am Amelia said as they nod. "Let's go." Ma'am Amelia said as she slowly opens the door.

"It's sa-" Ma'am Amelia got cut off when a zombie jumped behind her back and bites her neck. "M-maam!! " Ellanie said and came to push the zombie off her. "Tara! Ma'am! " Andrei said and ran along with the others as more zombies kept coming out because of the loud noises they make. "AISH! Ano ba yan Bilis! " Star said annoyingly because a lot of  zombies came out chasing them. "Wait." Ma'am Amelia said as she stopped running. "Bakit ma'am? Tara na! " Adriana said. "I'm bitten, leave me here." Ma'am Amelia said as she looked at them. "H-hah..? Hindi pwede ma'am! Hindi ka naming pwede iwan dito!" Nathan said worriedly. "Takbo! Andyan na sila!" Ma'am Amelia yelled. "M-maam.. " Ellanie sobs as she hugs Ma'am Amelia. "I love you guys... I'm sorry. TAKBO NA! LEAVE ME HERE! " Ma'am Amelia yelled as she push them away signaling them to run. Adriana sobs as she see zombies biting and ripping their teacher's skin off. Star pats Adriana's back to calm her down and to stop looking behind.

They eventually ran onto the storage room and decided to stay there for a while to lose the zombies, there were food there too. "Si ma'am.. " Matt sobs in the corner. They were sad about what happened, but they have to survive too. They grabbed food from the shelves as much as possible to supply for the whole month.

"I think these are enough, let's go back. " Andrei said as they nod. Andrei slowly opens the door to see no zombies. They ran outside but their footsteps were loud, they eventually attracted zombies. "Not Again! " Adriana said while running. Nathan tripped and Matt helped him but the zombies reached them. "MATT!!! NATHAN!!! " Ellanie shouted while tears running down her eyes. "IWAN NYO NA KAMI! " Nathan yelled. "WERE SORRY! " Andrei yelled as they ran back to the rooftop. They got in safely.

Ellanie went at the corner of the room and sobs. "B-bakit? A-anong nangyari? Asan si Amelia? Si Matt tsaka Nathan?" Ma'am Angelie said while tears running down her eyes as she go near them. "W-wala na sila ma'am.. " Star said which made the others cry.

(SKIPTIME)
- 03:00 A.M.

Adriana woke the others from her fort because of the banging sounds coming from the door she heard all night worried what could it be. "Rinig nyo ba yun? " Adriana asked them sitting on their bed. "Hm? Yeah.. It's kinda annoying." Ellanie replied to her. "Ano kaya yun?" Ainsley said curiously. "Wanna check? Hehe" Star said and stands up to see what it is. "Ha? Takot ako! " Ellanie refused. "Sige na nga kami nalang.. " Star said and went out their fort walking closely towards the door with Adriana and Ainsley. "Wait sama! Hehe.. " Ellanie ran after them curioused what it is too. As Star opens it closely a zombie pushed the door and bit Ainsley. "AHH! " Ellanie screamed and pushed the zombie off the rooftop as Adriana close the door quickly. "Okay kalang? " Star asked Ainsley and check the bite mark on her arm. "Aish.. It's okay you're safe. " Adriana said and gently cleans her bite mark. "Hold on why aren't you transforming? " Ellanie asked. "I don't know.. Let's wait for a few minutes.. " Ainsley asked and sat on the corner away from them incase she transforms. "It's been five minutes, why aren't you transforming? " Adriana said confused. "What if she's a hambie? " Ellanie said "Hambie? What's that? " Star giggles. "From All of us are Dead. You didn't watch it? It seems like it's happening to us too.. " Ellanie replied. "She isn't transforming, which means she's safe! " Ellanie said and smiled. "We're not sure, Let's wait for tomorrow. You have to wait here Ains. " Adriana said and gave Ainsley a blanket and her cushion to sleep on. "Okay, Goodnight guys! I'll see you tomorrow...if I'm not a zombie! " Ainsley laughed and lies down. "Okay! Night! " Ellanie said and Ran back to their fort along with Star and Adriana.

(SKIPTIME)
- Morning

Ellanie woke up to see that Ainsley is not a zombie. "Yay! Your not a zombie! But your left eye.. It's kinda turning red.. " Ellanie said. "I don't know.. Maybe it's normal! " Ainsley said. "Ohh" Ellanie replied.

Is she SAFE or NOT?

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE:

Haiii guys!! Chap 5 is heereee!! ♡♡
I don't really know what to say hehe.. Thank you for your support!

Note: 1131 Words! :P 🫶