CHAPTER 2 - "Highschool of the Dead"

THE NEXT DAY.

Ellanie stands up to peak at the door and saw zombies walking around. "Haysstt.. Buhay na to.. " Ellanie said as she sat again. "Anong nasa labas?" Naomi asked. "Puro zombies" Ellanie replied. "Gutom nako.. " Star said as she lie down the floor. "I'll go get food." Andrei said as he stood up and ran at the door. "I'll come with you." Rafael said. "Wait!" Adriana yelled and held Andrei's arm. "Stay Safe okay? " Adriana said. "Mhm." Andrei said and continued walking. "Wait! Sama! Just to protect you guys." Ma'am Amelia said along with Ma'am Angelie. "Ge, Tara na ma'am. " Rafael said. "Stay safe!" Ainsley said.

RAFAEL, ANDREI, AMELIA AND ANGELIE'S POV:

*Rustling Sounds* "AA-" Ma'am Angelie said but Ma'am Amelia cut her off. "Shh.. It must be a zombie.. " Ma'am Amelia whispered. "Ah ganon ba.. Hehe.. " Ma'am Angelie said and scratched her head. "Luh ma'am may convenience store oh! " Andrei said as he points the Convenience store ahead their school. "Ayun! Tara! " Ma'am Angelie said and silently walked with them on their way to the convenience store. As they went inside, they heard rustling sounds and as they went in they saw... "Adriana?" Andrei said with a confused face. "Ay- hello..- " Adriana said as she giggle awkwardly. "Bat ka nandito? You could've been hurt. " Andrei said as she check on Adriana to see if she got hurt on the way here. "Ah kasi sinundan ko kayo-" Adriana said. "Ha? Bakit?" Ma'am Angelie asked. "Ah- wala just to check on drei.. Hehe..." Adriana said embarrassed. "Haysstt... Kayo talaga.. When kaya sakin" Rafael said as he laugh. "Hoy anong when kaya sakin jan si Ainsley, hindi mo sya gusto?" Ma'am Amelia said. "A-ah.. H-hindi noh! Friends lang kami.. " Rafael said as he cover his face in embarrassment. "HAHAHAHAHAH" They all laugh. "Let's get food na. " Adriana said as she get the backpack and fill it with food.

After filling the bag with food, they went back at the classroom.

"FOODDD!! " Ellanie said as she ran and grab the bag to share it with their classmates. "Thank youu, sobrang gutom na namin" Mariam said. "No problem. " Andrei said and smiled. "Che! ge dyan kana lang! " Adriana said Irritatedly. "Are you jealous?" Andrei giggled. "YIEEEEE" the whole class said including Ma'am Angelie and Ma'am Amelia. "H-ha? Bahala ka dyan! " Adriana said in embarrassment as she ran towards Ellanie and Star, her friends. "AHAHAHAHAHA SELOSA! " Ellanie said as she laugh with Star. "Hmph! " Adriana said.

"Bat parang ang quiet sa labas... Parang High School ng mga patay. " Fuellie said. "Ewan" Shryzelle said while eating chips. "Edi Sana hindi kana sumagot!" Fuellie said and laughed. "Wait.. Teka Teka.. Asan si Adeline? "Aeron asked looking around the classroom. "Ha? Sabi nya sasama daw sya kanila Rafael kanina? " Kimberly said confused. "Ano? Hindi man namin sya kasama? " Rafael said worried. "Malay ko" Star said.

FLASHBACK
(ADELINE'S POV)

"Wait! Sama! Just to protect you guys." Ma'am Amelia said along with Ma'am Angelie. "Ge, Tara na ma'am. " Rafael said. "Stay safe!" Ainsley said.  "Wait sama din! " Adeline said as she ran outside with them. "Uhh Guys? Asan kayo? " Adeline said as she hear rustling sounds in the bushes. As she turns around. She saw... A zombie. "AHHH! TULONG!! " She Screamed and ran for her life, but it was too late. The zombie was able to catch up and ate her flesh causing her to be infected.

PRESENT

"D-dont tell me... " Adriana said while there were tears running down her eyes and Andrei came to comfort her. "A-adeline.. " Lunar sobs. "KASALANAN NYO TO! PINABAYAAN NYO SYA!! " Chelly yelled with tears on her eyes. "ANO BA CHELLY ETO NANAMAN TAYO! PWEDE BA NA WAG MO SILANG SISIHIN! " Lyle yelled back. "YOU KNOW WHAT? FINE. AALIS NALANG AKO. " Chelly yelled while sobbing. "CHELLY! WAG!" Ma'am Amelia said but Chelly already left.

ELLANIE'S POV

We heard sobbing sounds but it's stopped, it got replaced by zombies growling and it seems like... they were ripping flesh, which was Chelly. We were sobbing because of what happened.

Eventually, we got tired and slept. What a tiring day, Or shall I say.. A traumatizing day.

*Yawn* See you TOMORROW.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HIII!!! I DON'T REALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY HEHE.. BUT THANK YOU FOR 34 VIEWS! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! I LOVE Y'ALL!!

Note: 728 Words!! :3