sorority party part 1

Lexi and hope were shown sitting on one of the high walls above the court yard as Lexi sits with one leg crossed over the other as she smokes before blowing out smoke as Mickey, and Hallie walk over Hallie has tried to be friends with them but they usually ignore her.

"Hey Lexi and hope I was wondering if you both would be coming to my sorority sisters party mixer"Hallie asked with a big smile.

Lexi blows out smoke "didn't we already say no like 100 times what makes you think we would say yes now"she asked coldy making Hallie frown before sitting down.

"If they said no that many times then why would she continue to ask"kol says.

"Don't you think that's kind of harsh"Mickey says crossing his arms.

"And we should care for your opinion why"hope asked blankly with a roll of her eyes.

"Ah the mikaelson sas"Klaus says with a smirk as he and and his family share the mikaelson smirk.

she then noticed the girls from the sorority that Hallie was pledging to were walking over to her and lexi as she groan it's like they can't take a hint.

"What "Lexi asked.

"They twin bitches make they way over here"hope spat she couldn't stand stuck up people like them.

"Hello girls. Enjoying yourselves?" They greeted.

"Well we were before you two dumb whores walked over"Lexi says blowing out smoke as Mikey snorts while hope Snickers.

Stefan and the mikealsons burst out laughing.

"You are the sass queen"billy says smirking hugging Lexi by the shoulders she shrugged with a smirk.

The two girls just smile fakely ounce more as they turn to the others."now Hallie are you gonna bring your two friends to our little Martini mixer tonight" just as Lexi and hope were gonna say something Hallie decided for them"we'll be there."she says with a smile.

"Oh good. Lexi and hope we have our eyes on you.you hang in there, and if there's anything we can do--the delta lambdas are very sensitive to your plight. Yeah bye! Bye"Lois and Murphy bid with overly fake smiles.

Lexi turns her cold gaze on to Hallie who froze as she gulps as Lexi gets up as she stands face to face with Hallie" one were not friends and two never decide anything for us"she says blowing smoke into her face before shouldering her as she walks past with hope smirking following after her leaving Mickey and Hallie there.

"Yeah they ended up on there shit list"Stu says cackling.

Lexi was shown sitting on her bed sharping her nails lost her her thoughts before a whoos was heard as billy sits beside her wearing a open black and white flannel with a white t shirt and jeans with combat boots.

"My love what's going on in that sexy ass head of yours"billy asked.

Lexi puts down her nail file as she admirer her new claw like nails"that sorority bitchs remind of a time when I was human and a party that changed my life"she says with a kill glint in her eyes.

"You never did tell me the story on how you were human life and when you were turned"billy says leaning back on his hands.

"I think you'll understand better if I show you my memories"Lexi says confusing him before she grabs his face chanting before they were sucked into her mind as many doors were around them as billy looks around in shock.

"These doors hold memories from my human and hybrid life you may start with what ever door you may like"she explained.

Billy looks around before walking toa door with a pink door as he opens it before being sucked in.