𝟎𝟐𝟖; sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀ

THE END OF THE SUMMER, vacation came too quickly for Antares's liking. Having his déesse staying in his Manor was amazing.

He noticed that Coventina easily got along with his favorite uncle, Alphard Black. Who literraly called Coventina his 'niece in law' when she introduced herself.

"Of course, you did." Druella shakes
her head in disbelief. Alphard lift up
his glass with a grin.

"Well my daughter won't end up with your son anyway, Sirius, Remina." Lily shrugged.

"It's her choice, she is only eleven─ nearly twelve! She have many years
to decide." James states firmly.

"My son is right, no one force others love to anyone, if Coventina catch feeling for Heir Black while we watch, we will all accept it." Euphemia back her son up.

At their statement, no one dare to stand against them and instead they stayed quiet.

"And they are gagged, wow." Achilles chuckles.

They were currently in their compartment along side, Daphne Greengrass, Blaise Zabini, and Theodore Nott.

"New years, new me." Zabini exclaimed dramatically with his usual grin. "New year, new punch."

"Fine, I will shut up." Zabini rolled his eyes at Greengrass's words. "So, why are those three lions among us, snakes?" Zabini asked.

"Because," Coventina started, "We want to?" Aelora raised a brow, "We do whatever we want." Anastacius added. "And it's our business." They said together.

"I love how they always back each other up." Pandora state joyfully.

"Me too!" Alice smiles at the Ravenclaw girl.

"Okay, I got it." Zabini lifted up his hand and chuckled as if something was funny.

"I love your bow, Heiress Nikova." A smile appeared on Aelora's lips at Greengrass's commented. "Thank you, your necklace do match well with your eyes." Aelora stated.

Coventina flipped the page of her books while Delphina gasped , "Are you gonna keep reading?" She asked.

"Yes?" Coventina looked at up, raising a brow at the Heiress's confusion and dramaticness. "Books is life." Heir Nott said quietly.

"We are going to get along well, Heir Nott." Antares frowned and glared at Nott.

"Your son is just like you when you get jealous, Pad." James chuckles lightly.

"I don't get jealous!" Sirius denied quickly. "Peter kissed Remina's hand."

"What the fuck Peter!" Sirius frowns glare at Peter. "You are right, Potter, it's the same glare and frown!" Evan laughs.

"I did not do that." Peter shrinks in
his place and looks at his chips in confusion. "When did I kissed Remi's hand?" He thought.

The scene shifts to the Great Hall where the new first year were being sorted, Coventina was able to recognize on of them. Ginny Weasley, only daughter in the Weasley family.

Every year, this aged old hat, patched, frayed, and dirty, sorted new students into the four Hogwarts houses (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin).

Coventina well remembered putting it on, exactly one year ago, and threatening the hat for its decision
as it was going to give too much attention of unwanted pests.