𝟎𝟕𝟖; ʟɪғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ

COVENTINA'S EUPHORIA AT FINALLY WINNING THE QUIDDITVH CUP LASTED AT LEAST A WEEK.

"Really? Only a week?" Sirius pouts. "Me and James' had last a month with me rubbing it at the Slytherin's faces."

Regulus hissed, at being reminded that him and his team had lost their former match to Gryffindor.

Even the weather seemed to be celebrating; as June approached, the days became cloudless and sultry, and all anybody felt like doing was strolling onto the grounds and flopping down on the grass with several pints of iced pumpkin juice, perhaps playing a casual game of Gobstones or watching the giant squid propel itself dreamily across the surface of the lake.

But they couldn't. Exams were nearly upon them, and instead of lazing
around outside, the students were forced to remain inside the castle,
trying to bully their brains into concentrating while enticing wafts of
summer air drifted in through the windows.

"Is not that a bit too much? Too much pressure for a child coumd hurt them mentally which could turn into self harm." Euphemia states, her voice carries worriedness.

"You are right." Lilia nods with Professor McGonagall.

"I will see what I can do."

"Man, I am worshipping Lady Potter so bad." A girl from Gryffidor grins.

"I am down bad too!"

"That's OUR a EFFIE for you!"

Even Fred and George Weasley had been spotted working; they were about to take their O.W.L.s (Ordinary Wizarding Levels). Percy was getting ready to take his N.E.W.T.s (Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests), the highest qualification Hogwarts offered. As Percy hoped to enter the Ministry of Magic, he needed top grades.

Molly nods proudly. Who know, one day her son coumd run the Ministry and she woymd be one of the most powerful woman in the Wizard World!

He was becoming increasingly edgy, and gave very severe punishments to anybody who disturbed the quiet of the common room in the evenings.
In fact, the only person who seemed more anxious than Percy was Granger.

"I am torn between disliking her and tolerating her." Delphina humms.

"Same here, but with Parkinstone." Theo smiles.

"I am very liked─" Coventina interrupts Pansy.

"Probably when you will be six feet underneath." The Grey-green eyes Heiress comments which anger her
enemy.

While Coventina have been at ease considering how she was sure of her grades. With her free time, she was seen helping Aelora and the most strange thing for the students was that no argument or poem were heard between the Slytherin King
and the now Ice Queen of Gryffindor.

"I was SHOCKED." Blaise exclaims full of dramaticness.

"You went to Ice Princess to Ice Queen to now Golden Queen." Aelora chuckles.

"Golden Queen?" James raises an eye brow.

"I am just full of sunhine." Coventina smirks.

For Granger, Weasley had given up asking her how she was managing to attendseveral classes at once, but they couldn't restrain themselves when they saw the exam schedule
she had drawn up for herself. The first column read: Monday,  9 o'clock Arithmancy,  9 o'clock, Transfigurati─ on Lunch, 1 o'clock, Charms 1 o'clock, Ancient Runes