𝟎𝟕𝟔; ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀ

"AAARRGGHH! NOOO!"

"Fucking hell!" Sirius grips his hand over his heartbeat in agape.

"Old man." Antares rolled his eyes.

Coventina woke as suddenly as though she'd been hit in the face. Disoriented in the total darkness, she fumbled with his hangings, she grabbed her invisible cloack and walked toward the boys form. The cries had came from Ron Weasley.

Is some hours for sleep too much to ask?

"Yes."

"It seem so."

She watched ovements around her, and Seamus Finnigan's voice from the other side of the room: "What's going on?"

Coventina watched the dormitory door slam. Dean Thomas lit his lamp Weasley was sitting up in bed, the hangings torn from one side, a look
of utmost terror on his face.

"Black! Sirius Black! With a knife!"

"What?" James asks.

"Sirius, you are traumatising kids!" Marlene laughs.

"Should have stab him." Aelora smiles sweetly.

Draco shivers.

"What?"

"Here! Just now! Slashed the curtains! Woke me up!"

"You sure you weren't dreaming, Ron?" said Dean.

"Look at the curtains! I tell you, he was here!"

Coventina watched as they scrambled out of bed; Dean reached the dormitory door first, and they sprinted back down the staircase. Doors opened behind them, and sleepy voices called after them. "Who shouted?" "What're you doing?"

"Poor children, don't they ever live in piece?"

The common room was lit with the glow of the dying fire, still littered with the debris from the party. It was deserted. "Are you sure you weren't dreaming, Ron?"

"I'm telling you, I saw him!"

"What's all the noise?"

"Professor McGonagall told us to go
to bed!"

"Future me, did." Professor McGonagall nods.

A few of the girls had come down their staircase, pulling or, dressing gowns and yawning. Boys, too, were reappearing. Coventina rolled her eyes and went to a small place to take off her cloack and followed the sleepy girls.

Anastacius looked at her, "Aelora?" She asked her brother. "Sleeping." He shook his head. "Only her can sleep with a cries like that." He added.

"So true."

"Hey!"

"What? It's the truth. The world could end and you would be sleeping under all those pillows." Draco rolls his eyes.

"Comfy." Aelora giggles at the thought
of thousand of pillows.

"Excellent, are we carrying on?" said Fred Weasley brightly. "Everyone back upstairs!" said Percy, hurrying into the common room and pinning his Head Boy badge to his pajamas as he spoke.

"Perce- Sirius Black!" said Ron faintly. "In our dormitory! With a knife! Woke me up!"

Coventina's narrowed, "Black- Sirius Black? How curious, he came to the lions's den yet not to the snake?" She mused.