Chapter 8 - 4th day of recovery

It was a really hot day in Pontypandy and all the children were happily getting up early to spend as much time in the park and with all the parents joining their kids for a picnic, plus the fire brigade being as bust as ever, the beach was completely empty for the time being.

Sam woke up to the summer heat in his thin pyjamas, yawning and rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes, before turning around to stare at his new girlfriend, watching the bright sun on her face that make her look really beautiful and evwn more radiant then she already was.

When Penny fluttered her eyes open, she stared at her lovers face, softly smiling as she sat up, "good morn... cough, cough, cough!", she was interrupted by her coughing fit and he patted her back to help her calm down.

When the blonde woman's coughing had subsided, she stared into her boyfriends sky blue eyes and he did the same with her chocolate brown ones as they leaned in for a passionate kiss on the lips.

Once they had parted their lips to breathe, the red haired man spoke first, "fancy a bath with me, honey?", he questioned, "not yet, achoo, babe! I'm not ready to expose my lady parts to your eyes yet!", she replied with a rasp and he understood.

They both separately took a bath, soaking their bodies into the pleasant liquids that relieved the stress and tension as the warm water was making their bodies feel so good.

Penny took a bath first and when she dried her skin with her towel and put a new pair of lingerie on, she walked out of the bathroom and back into the guestroom, giving her new boyfriend a peck on the cheek as it was now his turn to take a bath.

Once Sam had climbed out of the bathtub dried himself off with his towel, before pulling a pair of red boxers up his legs and entering the guestroom.

He walked up to his new girlfriend, who had finished drying and brushing her straight, golden blonde locks and was now standing in the middle of the room, waiting for him.

The love birds leaned in for a short kiss on the lips, closing the gap between them as they enjoyed each others loving touch and comfort, before they interlaced their fingers and headed down into the kitchen to start cooking.

They both helped tie the back of each others aprons and washed their hands thoroughly with soap as they started cooking breakfast together, getting the mess all over themselves.

Once they had finished cooking pancakes with a variety of sauces, fruits and juices for breakfast, they cleaned themselves off and sat next to each other on the sofa, eating the delicious meal they had cooked, while snuggling into one another's warmth.

When they had finished breakfast, they started having a conversation, since the poorly woman was recovering from her fever and was feeling much better today, they decided that they should go out and seize this magnificent summer as they weren't in work.

"So, what do you want to do today, my boyfriend?", Penny teased as they had just declared there feelings for each other and became a couple yesterday, so this is all very new to them.

"Well, whatever you feel like, my girlfriend? Are you up for some abseiling?", Sam questioned curiously, "no, I'm still, achoo, snuffly and I've only just gotten, cough, better, so I don't want to chance it!", she replied in a croaky voice.

"How about we just spend a relaxing day at the beach, since everyone's in the park, we can be on our own!", she suggested and her new lover agreed.

Once they had finished eating breakfast and had washed the dishes together, getting soap on each others faces, the blonde woman went upstairs to get dressed into a red knee length dress with thin straps.